Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When i was in Africa, I had this nigcel that hated me for some reason.

thisissparta420

thisissparta420

Self-banned
-
I was in secondary school in Africa, there was a guy that hated me for some reason, he would force me to leave when u sat in front of his friend. I tried to be the friend of this guy but that made him angry.

The peak of his hatred for me was when I was watching some of my classmates play soccer, thus guy told me to leave the place. I didn't leave because why should I? I just wanted to see my classmates play soccer. The guy now wanted to force me out of my chair, then I grabbed his clothes. My grabbing of his clothes tore his shirt then he now began to fight with me and he beat me in front of my classmates.

Although I had a handful of friends back in Africa, a huge chunk of my classmates hated me for some reason.

Last edited:
Fucking nigger apes

Cheap polyester shirts rip at the slightest pull I remember when I had a fight during a rainy day I made another person's button fall off :lul:

He hates me until this day

Fucking nigger apes
gorilla-fighting.gif

They people envied that you didn't look homoerectus

I'll keep my rifle by my side(how do I attach emojis?)
You need to worry about keeping your brain inside your shit will be looking like spaghetti sauce

You need to worry about keeping your brain inside your shit will be looking like spaghetti sauce
Lmao, ever had your brain blown to bits by a slugshot? Your brain splatter on the wall would make people think I'm an abstract artist.

Last edited:
I will fuck your corpse when I'm done dealing with you, I'll probably send the video to your family.
I will rape you while your alive in front of your mother and then dismember both of you and cannibalize you then I'll use your bones to make jewelry ane skin to make clothes

how was life in africa?

Wait you’re not black and lived in Africa

You just have to accept that reality, whether you like it or not
You need to be humble you could be in Africa eating dust for breakfast this my country relax

You need to be humble you could be in Africa eating dust for breakfast this my country relax
For you think i could be eating dust and still be alive shows that you're pretty retarded ngl.

Please livestream yourself slitting your throat, I'll like to have something funny to watch.
I'm gonna livestream myself clapping your fat ass mother cheeks that bitch built like a cafeteria lunch lady that bitch gotta muffin top I'll still clap them cheeks she call me daddy deathstroke when I'm fucking her long dick style