Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

when i was in 9th grade i remember a white girl bragging about sex with two dudes at

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
at once. i think she was 14.

and i'm old, 30, so this was a long ass time ago.
lmao relationships and "good" girls. if girls over 15 years ago had group sex at 14, it's safe to most of them do it at that age.

lol you should look her up. Maybe she is a single mother now

thats cute, i know 12 yr olds who do that plus use orbiters

mylifeistrash said:
at once. i think she was 14.

and i'm old, 30, so this was a long ass time ago.
lmao relationships and "good" girls. if girls over 15 years ago had group sex at 14, it's safe to most of them do it at that age.

not surprising in the age of hypergamy. 16 years ago it was 2002 and western society was already degenerate enough. where did u lived btw?

this stuff start to happen at 12 nowadays

She probably married now JFL @ the cuck who cuffed her.

Degenerate whore.

Things like this sicken me.

Reminds me when I was in eighth grade at a band competition. Some other kids and I were just being dumb, having fun playing Lava Monster. We noticed a girl from our school watching us and one of us called to her to join us. She responded with "I don't do stuff like that anymore, I'm mature, I have sex and do drugs." We were just like "okay, whatever" and went back to our game. Bitch was like fourteen. But I doubt she was having sex, that school and town were really small and literally everyone, even the guys made fun of her. Because she was just fucking disgusting. I don't mean in looks(she wasn't that pretty either) but, like...she would sit there with her nose running and just...suck the fucking snot into her fucking mouth. It's making me sick just typing this shit out. Mostly everyone avoided her but the one time we're nice, she's a cunt and brags about being a degenerate(if, big if, that's even true).