Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When I was born they should have thrown me out the window

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
When I was born, inferior and ugly, the doctors in the hospital that day should have gotten my infantile body and threw me out of the hospital building and onto the pavement below. I daydream about going back in time and having myself thrown out of the window by the hospital staff

When I was born, inferior and ugly, the doctors in the hospital that day should have gotten my infantile body and threw me out of the hospital building and onto the pavement below. I daydream about going back in time and having myself thrown out of the window by the hospital staff
in 1900s it couldve happened, many countries were pro eugenics

Brutal ngl

Who daydreams about that :feelskek: . The doctors should’ve done the same with me tbh

I wish the black plague had ended my bloodline.

in 1900s it couldve happened, many countries were pro eugenics
That would have been amazing. The doctor should have took a good look at me and said to his staff members, "he is genetic shit. We must get rid of him to that he doesn't have to suffer" and then proceed to throw me out of tallest part of the window so that I just splat with blood everywhere. So amazing :feelsohh:

That would have been amazing. The doctor should have took a good look at me and said to his staff members, "he is genetic shit. We must get rid of him to that he doesn't have to suffer" and then proceed to throw me out of tallest part of the window so that I just splat with blood everywhere. So amazing :feelsohh:

I should've been mercy killed right before i hit puberty tbh ( to be honest ä

Infanticide is the only rational option. Kill all incel babies

Sorry man i couldnt resisting bursting out of laughter when i read the title ngl

Too bad gentiles lost ww2.

We would have had eugenics and flying cars now.

I question myself why I was born.

They should have threw me out with the bathwater!

I wish I could have my brain transplanted into a new good looking body and then id use it to take a baseball bat to my original one and beat the skull and face in until it was just pulp. I fucking hate how this ugly face and body defines me to other people. I never chose this shit...

I wish I could have my brain transplanted into a new good looking body and then id use it to take a baseball bat to my original one and beat the skull and face in until it was just pulp. I fucking hate how this ugly face and body defines me to other people. I never chose this shit...
woke.

They should’ve shoved a shotgun up my mothers vagina and pulled the trigger.

Infanticide is the only rational option. Kill all incel babies
but many people only go full incel once they hit puberty tbh
Puberty makes or breaks a man
If you have bad nutrition and bad genetics , puberty will leave you scarred for Life

all incels should be killed at birth

Ancient Sparta would have taken care of that for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back