Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy When I was bluepilled I thought Daria was kinda cool, and that's embarassing

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Maybe but this is an incel trait, but a younger bluepilled male, it seemed at the time that Daria was kind of cool. She seemed different from most girls at the time, she was sarcastic, didn't give into normiehood. She was homely in a relatable way. I actually hated the episode where she proved she could look hot if she wanted to, and mogged her thot sister just to prove a point. She didn't have to do that, and I always felt that doing that broke the fantasy that I thought she was SUPPOSED to be ugly and relatable, not that she CHOOSES to be homely. Now she just seems like an unconscientious, overly idealistic asshole.

2021 04 07 02 21 17 Watch Beavis and Butt Head season 4 episode 31 Online   The Great Cornholi

2021 04 07 02 19 44 Daria acting like Quinn   YouTube  Mozilla Firefox

I thought Daria was sorta funny at the time because of the sarcasm, but after decades of rejection I clearly see sarcasm as the lazy unfunny foid drivel it always was. Even in her own show her SMV was thru the roof, she had two Chads chasing after her, one of whom is the richest , way too mature for his age, most handsome dude in town

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAT_yqAu8yY

I'm no fucking angel in this either. At the end of day let's be objective about this Daria is and always has been a thin young white girl. Those two traits always have high SMV, so fuck me. Juggernaut law victim 101. Also Daria was created by a man. Makes perfect sense. It takes a bluepilled loser to write bluepilled loser bait.

Last edited:
Sarcastic, arrogant femorloids make me geniunely furious I couldn't watch a single second of that show

This shit has worse artstyle than fucking Crayon Shin-chan, and that one has the excuse of being intentionally bad. I will never understand Western animation cucks, you can count the number of decent shows in one hand: King of the Hill, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Johnny Bravo, Scooby Doo and Spider-Man (1990s).

Sarcastic, arrogant femorloids make me geniunely furious I couldn't watch a single second of that show
I'm embarrassed that I truly believed in feminism, my feminist beliefs at the time were born out of ignorance, and a possible fetishization of juggernaut law females. This is what happens when true female nature has never been exposed to me. This is why open racism is making a huge comeback. People are just not dealing with bullshit irl anymore

Bubbly personality chicks are better. High SMV guys don't go for mousy cunts like daria.
I don't know who has more self-hatred, bluepilled me or blackpilled me. Either way I lose

American animation used to be much better. I recall X-Men and WildCATS being comparably animated as Spider-Man, and the mostly abandoned movie "The Thief and the Cobbler" has more complex animation techniques than anything in anime. Ren and Stimpy's art style and animation was amazing.

It's only in the last decade or two that all cartoons are the same shitty drawing style, character design and show format.
Daria mogs most shows animation wise nowadays anyway. I just don't like Daria as a character or as a human being anymore. She's just a know-it-all brat with a superiority complex. She needs to get knocked down a peg. I think her friend possible lover Jane was a bad influence. She used to be sorta nice and altruistic to people that were beneath her when she lived in Highland with Beavis and Butthead

That shit was cringe back in the day and it is cringe now. Let that be a lesson to you.

I still like the show and character but you do make good points OP.

Anyway pretty sure while the character itself was created by Mike Judge he had no involvement with the Daria cartoon that was its own show outside of Beavis and Butthead.

American animation used to be much better. I recall X-Men and WildCATS being comparably animated as Spider-Man, and the mostly abandoned movie "The Thief and the Cobbler" has more complex animation techniques than anything in anime. Ren and Stimpy's art style and animation was amazing.

It's only in the last decade or two that all cartoons are the same shitty drawing style, character design and show format.
Thoughts on Street Sharks ?