Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story When I was at English school a kid called a black teacher "nigga"

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
This happened when I went to English school after normal classes because English lessons at Spanish schools are trash (except the private elite ones) and you don't really learn, since they just make you do a shitton of grammar exercises and the teachers aren't native so they make mistakes. There was this teacher who was black and one of younger the kids (we were from 12 to 16 years old in our class approx) greeted him saying "what's up my nigga" :feelskek: :lul: Everyone laughed because it was so random. He wasn't trying to be racist but still we got lectured by another teacher about how we can't say that because it's racist and problematic. But tbh we don't live in the US so saying nigga is not a big deal, still it's not something you should say to a teacher. I still remember it to this day even if it's been ages since then.

It's a good thing that didn't occur in America since it would've been more than a lecture

No matter how much niggers cope, Nigger will always be the best insult. "Mayomonkey" sounds trash

He's so annoying
hes also against niggers in white football/soccer teams. Why do you care about that as a sand? He tries so hard to get validation from the whites here even though they shit on his race. Theyre running JBW on him. @NeverGetUp36

@NeverGetUp36 you were right about him being the most white worshipping ethnic
That guy said he was joking. And I have always said that I'm a sand. You seem to be mad because, I destroyed your "I'm 100% European" cope. Also I can't be white worshiping Because, Arabs with blue eyes and red hair don't have white DNA. Light hair and eyes originated in the fertile crescent and Ukraine. So you're the only white worshipper lol IMG 20240626 234850

Last edited:
hes also against niggers in white football/soccer teams. Why do you care about that as a sand? He tries so hard to get validation from the whites here even though they shit on his race. Theyre running JBW on him. @NeverGetUp36
I'm against Niggers being in the Saudi team as well.

That guy said he was joking. And I have always said that I'm a sand. You seem to be mad because, I destroyed your "I'm 100% European" cope. Also I can't be white worshiping Because, Arabs with blue eyes and red hair don't have white DNA. Light hair and eyes originated in the fertile crescent and Ukraine. So you're the only white worshipper lolView attachment 1187465
i never claimed to be 100% european

That guy said he was joking. And I have always said that I'm a sand. You seem to be mad because, I destroyed your "I'm 100% European" cope. Also I can't be white worshiping Because, Arabs with blue eyes and red hair don't have white DNA. Light hair and eyes originated in the fertile crescent and Ukraine. So you're the only white worshipper lolView attachment 1187465

i never claimed to be 100% european
You did. You said you were 100% European, because, you're Japanese and English, and because, japnese were considered 'honorary Aryans' that meant you were Fully White. And you didn't say you were joking immediately, after I confronted you as well. If you used your high IQ brain, which you like to boast about, you would know that Most of the time people can't tell if you're being sarcastic through, text.

But I'll let that slide, because, I know you're mutt with no identity and you wanted to feel part of something, and wasn't thinking straight. Also not to mention you taking credit for European victories/inventions when you aren't even European, but some deranged amerimutt.
I find those memes funny myself, the orginal one was Persian tho. And yes, we are whiter then Cheungs and Rodriguezs who make those memes. I have shown you videos of random Street photography in Lebanon. I have nothing left to prove, keep seething you half breed.

I'm curious what do you seek in berating other inkies?
yea im going through a tough time rn and he tries to make it worse. He said my sister is a whore. Why would you insult the sister of a random internet user?

Why would you thank God for not making you a more attractive and whiter Levantine? Makes no sense.
@Fevet @NeverGetUp36 dude's incel shaming now lmao. "im better looking than you!" Even on incel forums, these kinda people exist. Im having a tough time now and he's just making it worse.

thank god im not a sandnigger
These people are all much better looking. And their eye/hair colour is natural unlike chinks who need to lighten theirs. No wonder people like you are jealous of us. Turks/Iranians/Arabs are the only people who can be white passing or have light eyes and hair without white DNA. And these are random people on the street so you can't scream " CHERYPIKO!"

If you're going to argue about race and whiteness make your own thread kek

@Fevet @NeverGetUp36 dude's incel shaming now lmao. "im better looking than you!" Even on incel forums, these kinda people exist. Im having a tough time now and he's just making it worse.
Shameless gook provokes me into a fight and then plays the victim lol.

Rehab room was right all along, there is no camaraderie among men. Even a designated Incel site isn't exempt from the urge of outdoing other men jfl

You tagged me
I replied to you lmao. It's true you worship whites which is hypocritical because you say others do. You make threads and tag me in them constantly. You also start shit 99% of the time. Yesterday, you randomly started talking about the iq of lebanon with me when it had nothing to do with the thread.

Last edited:
Rehab room was right all along, there is no camaraderie among men. Even a designated Incel site isn't exempt from the urge of outdoing other men jfl
id just put him on ignore. He's a fakecel and uses this forum to boast about how "white" he is

Come on guys, we are all incels here. What are you guys even arguing about. As I said Levantines are Mediterranean looking and naturally have a slightly darker skin tone than Euros. Still Caucasoid bones mog all others on average. That is all

He tagged me first and said I was white worshipping, when I was Just comparing how "nigger" is more impactful then "mayomonkey.". Just because, his people create Anime where the character dies and reincarnates as a white dude, and where all the characters look white instead, if Japanese, it doesn't mean he has to project onto me. Everyone knows his kind are the most white worshiping, even Normies notice it. Every girl on tiktok say they won't date Asian guys not Arabs. Clearly, he is insecure, and projecting onto me.

Come on guys, we are all incels here. What are you guys even arguing about. As I said Levantines are Mediterranean looking and naturally have a slightly darker skin tone than Euros. Still Caucasoid bones mog all others on average. That is all
That's what I've been wondering. We're all dysgenic (you all mog me tho) and repulsive to foids. Infighting among us is no better than two rats fighting over a molded cheese.

I didn't even start this. Why do people act like we(Arabs) start everything. Scroll up and you will see who instigated this.

id just put him on ignore. He's a fakecel and uses this forum to boast about how "white" he is
You can do whatever, you feel like. Remember, you tagged me first not me. At least take some responsibility for you actions. Stop victimizing yourself like a fucking woman.

That's what I've been wondering. We're all dysgenic (you all mog me tho) and repulsive to foids. Infighting among us is no better than two rats fighting over a molded cheese.
A white sub5 mogs an Indian sub5. The racepill is part of the Blackpill.

No matter how many of these phenotype maps we show, he will still come barking again tommorow. You put it perfectly, they are just mad to find out that the people who they looked down upon, are closer to WHITU man. He can't seem to cope. That's why has to randomly attack me. These phenotype maps/pictures drive him crazy.

A white sub5 mogs an Indian sub5. The racepill is part of the Blackpill.
Never tried to dispel that, I know it first hand lmao. But the fact of the matter is if you're here, you couldn't cash in on your privilege for whatever reason and you're all by yourself rotting in your apartment. Mogging some Bangladeshi sub5 on the other side of the map isn't getting you out of your inceldom and loneliness

Never tried to dispel that, I know it first hand lmao. But the fact of the matter is if you're here, you couldn't cash in on your privilege for whatever reason and you're all by yourself rotting in your apartment. Mogging some Bangladeshi sub5 on the other side of the map isn't getting you out of your inceldom and loneliness
It isn't. But there's a hierarchy, even among Incels. Saying Asians are better looking or that Levantines are all brown isn't factually correct. So as long as Asians/Hapas make those retarded claims, I will always speak against that.

No matter how many of these phenotype maps we show, he will still come barking again tommorow. You put it perfectly, they are just mad to find out that the people who they looked down upon, are closer to WHITU man. He can't seem to cope. That's why has to randomly attack me. These phenotype maps/pictures drive him crazy.
yep

its funny cuz if you're incel as a sand it means you look nothing like those top 1% phenotypes. I dont think he's incel though because he'd be self hating as opposed to proud. He's probably a 5/10 or some shit, maybe 0.5 either way (5.5 is way less likely though lmao). Yea hes using racepill as an excuse to feel superior to people his looks level of different races who he deems worse looking. He's a pathetic person tbh. I cant believe this forum allows people like him.

I replied to you lmao. It's true you worship whites which is hypocritical because you say others do. You make threads and tag me in them constantly. You also start shit 99% of the time. Yesterday, you randomly started talking about the iq of lebanon with me when it had nothing to do with the thread.
Because, you were talking about IQ lmao. That wasn't random, unlike, what you did herr. And there's no proof that I keep tagging you. I come here to cope, I don't want to argue with you everyday. But keep lying

Because, you were talking about IQ lmao. That wasn't random, unlike, what you did herr. And there's no proof that I keep tagging you. I come here to cope, I don't want to argue with you everyday. But keep lying
you literally not only tag me but MAKE THREADS ABOUT ME.

im done here. This site is shitty because not only are there people like you, looks is not quantified properly. Even .org is less white supremacist than this site in regards to looks.

its funny cuz if you're incel as a sand it means you look nothing like those top 1% phenotypes. I dont think he's incel though because he'd be self hating as opposed to proud. He's probably a 5/10 or some shit, maybe 0.5 either way (5.5 is way less likely though lmao). Yea hes using racepill as an excuse to feel superior to people his looks level of different races who he deems worse looking. He's a pathetic person tbh. I cant believe this forum allows people like him.
I never said I look like a Greek God. Having light eyes doesn't mean I'm attractive. Maybe to you because, your country Japan worships light features. But like you saw in those video, light hair/eyes isn't uncommon at all in the Levant. Hence, my skin colour or My light features doesn't mean much. And it's not 1%. If it was only 1% you wouldn't see so many people with light eyes and hair in those videos.

My grandfather has a very unique Light green eye colour if he was a chink or pajeet he would be a celebrity, just because, of his eye colour. Keep seething.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back