Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal when i was a young teenager, i thought I'd love dating apps

nvrbegan

nvrbegan

Major
★★
because I was too shy for in person dating.
I thought that dating apps would be great for introverts because they formalize everything and you don't need to act on latent clues.

I still think there is some truth in it.
An introverted chad has exactly the same chance like an turboextroverted chad, because it's all about looks and then about height.
So, dating apps are in fact a blessing for good-looking introverts.

Of course, it is highly questionable whether good-looking introverts exist (my baseline assumption is than an introvert is an ugly extrovert), so it's kind of an oxymoron.

I'm too shy to even use dating apps.

I'm too shy to even use dating apps.
I never used them, I became blackpilled before I did.
But I thought it would be nice that things like dating get formalized in an autism-friendly way.

I never used them, I became blackpilled before I did.
But I thought it would be nice that things like dating get formalized in an autism-friendly way.
Nothing is autism friendly.

Yeah I remember 2012 Tinder came out it seemed like it could be the answer JFL.

because I was too shy for in person dating.
I thought that dating apps would be great for introverts because they formalize everything and you don't need to act on latent clues.

I still think there is some truth in it.
An introverted chad has exactly the same chance like an turboextroverted chad, because it's all about looks and then about height.
So, dating apps are in fact a blessing for good-looking introverts.

Of course, it is highly questionable whether good-looking introverts exist (my baseline assumption is than an introvert is an ugly extrovert), so it's kind of an oxymoron.
You were dead wrong

I thought dating would be balanced.

Used Tinder and only got likes from landwhales lmaooo :feelsseriously: