Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW when I was a young boy I used to bury my penis intentionally

• Thread starter Wiz32BlackJiggaboo
  • Start date
Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★
apparently this is like an IRL medical condition

BuriedPenis

I never had this (at rest my penis hang outside in a healthy normal manner) but sometimes when I was bored I used to basically do this using my hands where I would (since it was flaccid) push the glans and roll the sides up over it and try to make it retract inside my body.

I pretty much managed to get it to go all the way in although if I didn't hold the opening closed it would naturally just "unfurl" and come out again.

Fell out of practicing this skill, let's see if I can still do it...

yep! and I also used to tuck my stretchy balls overtop the opening and then it held in place, it was cool.

I kinda wonder if this was tranny-tier behavior sometimes. I think I was just an imaginative lad because I want to keep my penis not turn it into a vagina.

You can't do this kinda shit w/ an erection though and sometimes doing it is too much stimulation and one happens.

I thought you were talking about burying your dick in the sand of the beach or something :feelstrash:

sounds like it would hurt a lot

I understand , autist do weird stuff

But why? I don't think I've ever intentionally done this ever in my life. It sometimes happens when you sleep at a weird angle in a semi-fetal position.

But why? I don't think I've ever intentionally done this ever in my life. It sometimes happens when you sleep at a weird angle in a semi-fetal position.
I dunno just bored and messing around and figured out I can do it, I have no idea when it's like one of those things I'd tried in elementary school at some point.

Not even sure why I remembered it tbh

Haha like everyone else I legit thought you would dig a hole in your parents backyard and fuckin crouch down at the hole in the dirt and fucking try to scoop as much dirt around your dick like as if you wanted to fuck mother earth . Now I read this I'm even more like wtf haha I didn't know uncircumcised penisis can be " buried" ?

Last edited: