Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When I was a kid I was so scared of the forest at night in GTA SA

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Because I read a lot in forums and watched youtube videos about San Andreas myths and I thought that Bigfoot, Jason or Leatherface would come out of nowhere and attack me kek. I remember when I first started playing and I didn't know how to fly planes so I always had to go through forests by foot, car or jetpack and damn it made me anxious.
screen.jpg

Same but with me it was herobrine :feelskek:

Holyshit me too. Especially when i played it late night

San Andreas unironically had soul. GTA 5 has nothing. 100% both, barely remember anything about 5s world. Maybe the mountain ghost? Underwater ufo? The mountain Easter egg was a troll. That's it. Nothing mysterious or hidden really like there was in IV/SA.

I remember that shit lmao people lied a lot about the bigfoot, the ghost cars, etc

That game was the best in the world for me back then

The city is scarier

i remember those videos, i ate that shit up and tried to hunt for bigfoot in my game like a little idiot

i remember those videos, i ate that shit up and tried to hunt for bigfoot in my game like a little idiot
Lold and same

I still don't go in the forest or near The Panopticon at night, even if I know that there's nothing.

@thespanishcel @JohnDcel Yalls profile pics are giving me a hard on right now

Wtf happened to GTA V..it felt like a tenth of the size of 3 and 4.

Fuck dude, the 2000s nostalgia.. san andreas best gta for ever. 2000s best decade for ever. 009 sound system when youtube was actually good. Movie maker edited videos. FUUUCK MAAN

Bigfoot, Jason or Leatherface are just synonyms of the word incel buddy boyo. We're all bigfoot, Jason and Leatherface :feelsthink: :feelsthink: :feelsthink:
Fuck dude, the 2000s nostalgia.. san andreas best gta for ever. 2000s best decade for ever. 009 sound system when youtube was actually good. Movie maker edited videos. FUUUCK MAAN
I prefer GTA III and Vice city tbh. Only oldcels will remember them. I agree 2000s best decade. Games, Music and life were more enjoyable and beautiful tbh.

I only was scared of shit in games that wasn't supposed to be scary at all.

Nostalgic vibes

Same here. Those trees are so big compared to people, vehicles and houses. It really gives a spooky kind of feeling. Plus, finding a car without a driver somewhere in the middle of nowhere, be it woods or the desert was a bone chilling experience when I was a kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back