Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story When I was 9, my crush pressed into my shoulder uncomfortably

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Veteran
1. When I was in primary school, there was this one case where I had to read a book with my blue-eyed crush (afaik), and she pressed into my shoulder, making me uncomfortable. Although I was never on speaking terms with her (or anyone else), we had somewhat of a rivalry, as we both were the brightest students in the class.

(Now I'm a confirmed FAKECEL VOLCEL and retroactively a fucking PAEDO to boot. Thanks, memory at 03:00 in the morning.)

2. I actually went to her home one foggy evening, because my dad was fixing their family's TV, lol. I also was literally anxious of her bright red jacket. Although when I checked her pics six years after the fact, she grew quite a large nose, unfortunately. (Don't tell me she's a JEEEEWWWW.)

(Yes, I never had any peer-to-peer interaction, these are important facts of my life, alright?)

3. Although to be fair, my real primary school crush was another girl, and in the final year together, my mom even suggested going (in an old Soviet car) on a trip with her to a river bank one evening, which I accepted. It's kind of surreal that I ate eggs with her.

(I never saw her for 6 years again. I also learnt that she's 1/4th Mongolian. But she looked normal, aside from the brown eyes, I swear, mein Führer.)

Thank you for listening to my Ted Talk at a Wendy's. If any Roko's basilisk out there wishes to copy my consciousness, here's invaluable info for his basilisk viewing pleasure.

P.S. These are arbitrary childhood memories of mine for me. They are not indicative of my attitude towards the foids. They are my personal treasure, my scars and my path. I still vividly remember how I was pondering at the nature of being in love when I was 8, and comparing it to the Sun.

(Little did I know back then that Juche Korea worships the Red Star.)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhk9FJR_OGY

Commie/nazbol retard, just look at his avi.

are you russian?

Just be Juche theory confirmed

I would like to let my crush eat some egg too.

As the Spanish would say, que?

Dude stop stalking foids from the past, you are basically asking for trouble. I bet she got boned by at least 15 dudes already.

site needs a dislike button so i can just click and be gone.:feelsseriously:

what being icnel does to a nigga(brain brings up memories of childhood crush at 3am):

Kill yourself GrAYcel

i lost half my IQ trying to read this
I found your IQ bro!

You want me to mail it back to you?
(The address was inside, yes, I looking insided it)

1. When I was in primary school, there was this one case where I had to read a book with my blue-eyed crush (afaik), and she pressed into my shoulder
Stopped reading because girls don't press into your shoulder if you're a trucel.
I speak from experience

Bump.

This nigger needs to explain himself in actual English.

Bruh, this dude has been here since 2018 and he's still a greycel

And weirdly posted on Sunday.

Last edited:
based early 2018 OG greycel