Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story When I was 7 my teacher ripped up my homework because I was working too slowly

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I remember we had to write what we did during the weekend and I was taking my sweet time because I wanted to do it well, I even added a small drawing to illustrate it. And when I'm almost done the old cunt appears from out of nowhere and rips up my homework in half for being to slow and because most of my classmates had already ended. I remember I felt devastated and cried because I worked so hard only to be destroyed in 1 second, she mocked me for it and made me write in a piece of paper "I will be always attentive in class, always attentive" hundreds of times, proper old school punishment. Later that year her husband got very sick so she got paid leave, finally the husband died and she didn't come back to school because of depression. IT'S CALLED KARMA BIATCH.

Later that year her husband got very sick so she got paid leave, finally the husband died and she didn't come back to school because of depression. IT'S CALLED KARMA BIATCH.
"Fire the teacher? No, too boring... Get her to change schools? Not very interesting... I know, I'll kill her husband and make her depressed."

God works in mysterious ways.

Fuck that old hag. Looking back on it now, most of my female teachers in elementary school were total bitches.

She just enjoyed her foid privilege of hurting young men without ending up being in trouble

I hope this toilet will rot in hell for eternity

"Fire the teacher? No, too boring... Get her to change schools? Not very interesting... I know, I'll kill her husband and make her depressed."

Hahahahaha, this is totally awesome

:lul::lul:

What a dumb bitch, she should have gotten fired and shamed publicly for that cunt action.