Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When I was 5 and younger I thought I'd be a "womanizer"

Twist of cain

Twist of cain

Banned
-
When I was a kid I loved females and they were nice to me cause I was a kid and I thought they were nice.. later I found out how conditional that was and when I grew older they treated me like a plague carrier. I knew I was straight by the time I was self aware and wanted them since a kid. I used to try ask adult ones for kisses when I was a little kid, used to really be interested in them at a young age and figured later it'd happen.. now I'm a 30 year old guy sitting in town drunk never getting to bang one female I found attractive.. never even having one talk to me properly. This was my life this is all I've become...

Your looks didn't match your dreams. It was over before it began.

When I was a kid I loved females and they were nice to me cause I was a kid and I thought they were nice.. later I found out how conditional that was and when I grew older they treated me like a plague carrier. I knew I was straight by the time I was self aware and wanted them since a kid. I used to try ask adult ones for kisses when I was a little kid, used to really be interested in them at a young age and figured later it'd happen.. now I'm a 30 year old guy sitting in town drunk never getting to bang one female I found attractive.. never even having one talk to me properly. This was my life this is all I've become...
Cheers brocel. Here's to childhood dreams.

I think everyone’s childhood was better. You didn’t have to worry about ending up like this.

When I was a child, some adult foids acted kindly and some bitches already treated me like shit

Strangely I was more into the seconds, the kind ones I was running away from them for some reason

harsh reality and sad state of affairs.
If you had told this to a normie he will say "oh sweaty there is always someone you will find one day"

Same here. My dreams were crushed in middle and high school.

I think everyone’s childhood was better. You didn’t have to worry about ending up like this.
Not in my case. Raised by poor shitskin parents. Life is far far better now with money to cope

Same here. I have strong ambitions inside me but I look like a genetic trash. Literally ugly SUBHUMAN.
Dreams really don't mean shit, all the MLK copers are going to become ropers.

Like most guys, of course I dream about getting to actually fuck a young genuinely attractive woman who's, for some reason(s), truly enamored with me.

But of course, it's just a pipedream. Still hurts though, I feel you mate. Being a low status/low tier male not even having money is pretty much the dregs/sucks donkey ass. Honestly why am I even here?

Worst part is I was never bad to them. I'm I really wanted to like them and for them to like me. But it's all so superficial and conditional

I’m sorry, but it’s over

That is the age I became conscious.

You might want to worry more about the future

I get what you mean. Im actually very good with girls so I feel like my love is completely wasted.

Childhoodpill is tough to swallow. The older you become the more you realize how fucked up society is and how foids think.