Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When I was 15 I remember these two girls who used me for entertainment

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
Anyway I liked this femoid who invited me to her sweet 16, and the only reason she invited me is because we were "friends". Of course when I asked her out she never spoke to me again and laughed at me when she saw me. All her friends started ignoring me too after. JFL.

At the time when I liked her I met her other two friends. One who was a chubby below average looking girl 4/10 and the other was a Becky, yet I knew damn well never to like her knowing she'd never give a subhuman like me a chance. The girl I liked was an average 5/10 white girl.

Anyway I remember when I hung out with them (as the gay guy friend if you look at it now) and they took pictures of me and laughed at me. They said I looked like "a deer in the headlights". It was so brutal. You know at first I thought they were just joking like how "friends" joke, but they were really laughing at me. Every time they saw me they'd make the deer in the headlights expression that I made when they took fucking photos of me, and then I caught on that they were just using me for entertainment later on.

I always was a failure with women. I always was ugly.

Catfish them, OP.

This makes my blood boil

Find old yearbooks, then you can find them :mad:

It might have more to do with your expression and mental state than your actual looks though. Have you ever heard the term "thousand yard stare?" People who suffer from emotional trauma or depression sometimes have this blank expression that makes them seem very detached and awkward. Like I remember being asked if I was high a lot even though I didn't do drugs... Just something to think about

Honestly some femoids are so average/mildly ugly they just need something to make fun of to make themselves feel better. You were that thing OP. Sad that they found another orbiter.

It might have more to do with your expression and mental state than your actual looks though. Have you ever heard the term "thousand yard stare?" People who suffer from emotional trauma or depression sometimes have this blank expression that makes them seem very detached and awkward. Like I remember being asked if I was high a lot even though I didn't do drugs... Just something to think about
Brutal. I remember girls in high school always telling me I was "weird" and couldn't understand why they said that to me.

Femoids despise troubled men.

i havean underbite!