Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When I was 14 I wanted to become a skinhead

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I listened to a shitty Spanish band called Ska-P which by the name you can guess it's a ska band and thanks to them I discovered the whole skinhead subculture and sheit. Even if that culture had been dead for more than 10 years (I've only seen like 3 skins in my entire life kek) in my little stupid youngcel head I imagined myself with shaved head, polo and boots going to concerts, getting in fights and sheit and getting the hawt skinhead gf :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: I also liked another skinhead band called Decibelios which were from the 80s but they were more punk than ska. I remember I tried explaining to my parents what the subculture was about and that not all skinheads are neonazis but they just laughed at me and thought I was not being serious. Not so long after I lost interest in Ska-P and I realized I was being retarded so I ditched that idea. Funny because like 1 year later I got the boots and I still have them because I think they look cool, really comfortable and make me look taller kek. Not the Doc Martens those are for foids and posers. Handmade boots of Argentine leather :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:They were a present of course no way I could afford them at that age.

Last edited:
Have you got a shaved head and are you white?

The boots sound cool. I bet they would hurt anyone pretty badly if you decided to kick them. Are they steel toe caps?

i used to be..... emo

i used to be..... emo
I listen to metal, always have done. Went through an emo stage. Thought it might give me more of a chance to bond with a foid...yeah, that didn't work. :feelsbadman:

I listen to metal, always have done. Went through an emo stage. Thought it might give me more of a chance to bond with a foid...yeah, that didn't work. :feelsbadman:
Yeah i listened to doomshop and all that edgy shit and went pseudo-athiest :feelshaha: i was a rasict little prick and i hated women and then stopped doing that edgy shit

still hate women and still listen to doomshop kek :feelshaha:

:lul::lul::lul:

Yeah i listened to doomshop and all that edgy shit and went pseudo-athiest :feelshaha: i was a rasict little prick and i hated women and then stopped doing that edgy shit

still hate women and still listen to doomshop kek :feelshaha:
Haven't heard of doomshop. Is that a band or a genre?

:feelswhat: Nigga gotta try, didn't work out but still...had to give it a shot. I was young and fully bluepilled.
Im staceysexual and I know that emo bitches are trash, mostly leftovers. Staceys listen to Club music and Rap

It’s not a phase mom

Listen to BBC rap and thugmaxx

Romper Stomper is a classic Australian film Very well acted, especially by the always competent Russell Crowe.
800full-romper-stomper-%281992%29-screenshot.jpg