Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When I was 13 I fapped using soap as lubricant and it hurt so much

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I can't believe how low IQ I was :feelskek: My dick was all red and I felt like it was burning, it was horrible :worryfeels: I didn't tell anyone and I some time my dick was fine again but I didn't fap in the next 3 days kek

I have never used lubricant of any sort

LMAO I remember I tried this as well. :feelskek::feelskek:

Why would soap hurt? Don't you wash your Dick when you shower?

Why would soap hurt? Don't you wash your Dick when you shower?
Yes but when you wash it in shower you're also using water and you don't do much friction and also your dick is soft.

One time I used Pantene hair conditioner for lube. I had this hard-ish plastic-like crust covering my member for about a week or two. Never again.

Yes but when you wash it in shower you're also using water and you don't do much friction and also your dick is soft.
True. I'm gonna try to fap with soap as a lubricant one of these days and see what happens

Once I’ve made a fleshlight out of pringles can, couple of sponges and rubber glove. Used liquid soap as lubricant. OUCH

I tried eating a bar of soap when I was a kid tbh