Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel When I type 'inceldom sexlessness' into google, the first search result I get is this

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★

This is the first article everyone sees. It says that male sexlessness is rising because people are delaying marriage. And then attributes the delay to people staying in school, exorbitant housing costs blaa blaa blaa

But its been proven that woman's hypothetical marriage partner makes 58% more than single men earn, "30 per cent more likely to be employed than real single men and 19 per cent more likely to have a university degree" .... Also women are happiest when man is 8 inches taller, along with good chin,nose.....

The reason men aren't having sex is because of FEMALE HYPERGAMY, nothing else, but this article, which is the most viewed on this topic, wants to protect women, and some 'incels in denial'(who are the majority of incels) might be stupid enough to believe its not women's fault after reading this article.

This is the first article everyone sees. It says that male sexlessness is rising because people are delaying marriage. And then attributes the delay to people staying in school, exorbitant housing costs blaa blaa blaa

But its been proven that woman's hypothetical marriage partner makes 58% more than single men earn, "30 per cent more likely to be employed than real single men and 19 per cent more likely to have a university degree" .... Also women are happiest when man is 8 inches taller, along with good chin,nose.....

The reason men aren't having sex is because of FEMALE HYPERGAMY, nothing else, but this article, which is the most viewed on this topic, wants to protect women, and some 'incels in denial'(who are the majority of incels) might be stupid enough to believe its not women's fault after reading this article.
Normies are already retarded as it is. Most of them get their knowledge about us from secondary sources instead of just getting on this fucking forum and reading what we have in information & resources. Normies watch Youtube videos then begin acting fake redpilled and hating incels for no reason. Fuck em

incels in denial = useful idiots

its assumign women dont pick men based on sexual dimrohpism which leads them to that shitty conclusion

Google is cucked bro. On controversial topics they deliberately manipulate the results of searches to push the narrative they want and have what they dont want you to see on later pages where nobody will see it.

Sure thing, for those bluepilled copers the reason for all of that inceldom is "muh ehconomycs", meanwhile in some shithole country where people don't have access to water, electricity and are on the brink of starvation, everyone is fucking like goddamn rabits. Man, i don't even know how can they cope that much.

Google is cucked bro. On controversial topics they deliberately manipulate the results of searches to push the narrative they want and have what they dont want you to see on later pages where nobody will see it.
I try to use DuckDuckGo because of this, but DuckDuckGo is kinda shit tbh so I just go back to using Google.

The idea of accepting an average man is totally dead. Females see it as a last resort rather than the norm.

Bullshit article, most likely written by a female.