Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion When I type in international couples in japanese and all I see is

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Surprisingly all asian male x foreigner female

I don't know if all the international couples with japanese men decided on making youtube videos at once but damn, the japs are getting the girls, cucking even the jews.

Of course most pretty boys but I saw some normie tier rices as well

I guess my theory that after white people asians have the biggest smv isn't so far from the truth. I think the biggest failo they have in the west is their height.

Aside from that, asians are gigamoggers. That's it. Therefore simply accepted my inferiority before the asian male.

the foids are massive anime weebs probably.
Japanese media has given them a massive Halo. similar to kpop has for fakecel koreans
I don't think looks are carrying them

It's the same in Korea as well, normie rice and Chang's are not as fucked as this forum shows it to be, mostly cos it deals with ricecels in the west.

Hot take but yeah I agree completely. Ricecels get hard underrated because of the stereotypical small dick and short height, but from what I've seen a lot are actually p fucking tall in the West at least. Also ricecels always have hooded eyes (they don't look as good as white chad's eye region, but much better than a white incel's bug eye region). They also have insanely good hair lines and balding is p much never a problem for them.

I'd say that the ultimate race smv hierarchy is generally white>latino>asian=black>indian

It's the same in Korea as well, normie rice and Chang's are not as fucked as this forum shows it to be, mostly cos it deals with ricecels in the west.
ye forum exaggerates how bad it is for normies in alot of countries. I have seen plenty of normal tier mofos living it good
Hot take but yeah I agree completely. Ricecels get hard underrated because of the stereotypical small dick and short height, but from what I've seen a lot are actually p fucking tall in the West at least. Also ricecels always have hooded eyes (they don't look as good as white chad's eye region, but much better than a white incel's bug eye region). They also have insanely good hair lines and balding is p much never a problem for them.

I'd say that the ultimate race smv hierarchy is generally white>latino>asian=black>indian
high IQ I'd say Indians are more disgusting than Aboriginals to foids tbh

View: https://youtu.be/mL08BOXQAA4

Have you ever been this lovey dovey with a white girl before? Not asian, not even slav. She's british.

God I don't even think I ever touched a white girl
Japanese media has given them a massive Halo. similar to kpop has for fakecel koreans
I have see foids irl lusting after these kpop guys, I truly believe just be asian would be legit in many of them, especially the younger ones

Last edited:
Huge cope, just look at the celibacy rates of asians and of blacks and whites, asians have by far the highest celibacy rates, blacks and whites the lowest (blacks have the lowest by a small percentage, but still have).

These images are just to promote the idea that men are doing fine, and that ethnic females who are the ones suffering, you can see this when brazilian black foids talk about ''palmitagem''

Have you ever been this lovey dovey with a white girl before? Not asian, not even slav. She's british.

I have see foids irl lusting after these kpop guys, I truly believe just be asian would be legit in many of them, especially the younger ones

guy in the video is 7/10 for an Asian, girl a 7/10 too. so makes more sense.

but yeah I think overall cultural influence of a race makes massive difference in how attractive you are. sadly for curries like me, no positive cultural projection

Type in 国際カップル and see.. it is funny how all the asian guys I see on youtube have decent to good looking white girlfriends but the international couples with a white guy he's usually dating some borderline subhuman noodle. Let that sink in jfl

Huge cope, just look at the celibacy rates of asians and of blacks and whites, asians have by far the highest celibacy rates, blacks and whites the lowest (blacks have the lowest by a small percentage, but still have).

These images are just to promote the idea that men are doing fine, and that ethnic females who are the ones suffering, you can see this when brazilian black foids talk about ''palmitagem''
OP is talking about foreign foids attraction on international stage or in foreign countries/Asia not in the west

OP is talking about foreign foids attraction on international stage or in foreign countries/Asia not in the west
This doesn’t happens, kpop thing is not a big thing when it comes to 18+ foids, and they don’t want the average Asian, but a Chang

This doesn’t happens, kpop thing is not a big thing when it comes to 18+ foids, and they don’t want the average Asian, but a Chang
massive cope even normie tier Koreans can easily slay

K-Pop pretty boys have only amplified the desire for foids in the boy band genre. Any one of them who likes this garbage are usually the most basic bitches you can find.

kek i think its because all ricecels are slaves to school/work, look at the work hours and culture and compare it to the suicide rate, besides foids want to get that greencard and low tier normie fags are stupid enough to be fooled by them.

think of it like a legal contract: she gets to live in the west where she doesnt have to work or works half the time she would in East Asia, he gets to finally have a wife.

ofc they result in the creation of more incels but thats a whole other can of worms,:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

K-Pop pretty boys have only amplified the desire for foids in the boy band genre. Any one of them who likes this garbage are usually the most basic bitches you can find.
yeah but not the incel looking ricecels lmao just he above average ones with white features, Asain foids would date a fucking human looking ape if it looked like a white guy.

No, they can’t. You don’t ser foids doing sexual tourism to Korea
The ones who go for sex tourism are roasties, instead prime stacies and Beckies go to kpop or BTS tourism or to study in Korea. From Slavic foids to Turkish, the internet is filled with it.

The ones who go for sex tourism are roasties, instead prime stacies and Beckies go to kpop or BTS tourism or to study in Korea. From Slavic foids to Turkish, the internet is filled with it.
Females don’t go to South Korea for sexual tourism, they usually go to Africa or Mediterranean countries, but they are always seeking for chad

Exactly, the west is just a shitfest at this point, everything is messed up. We gotta look at the broad picture

Females don’t go to South Korea for sexual tourism, they usually go to Africa or Mediterranean countries, but they are always seeking for chad
One thing doesn't negate the other, kpop tourism exists.

Kpop is the lowest iq cope i've ever come come across. The foids that actually like kpop are underage and lesbian most of the time. They have literally zero fucking appeal for 99% of toilets. The only toilets that like them are the ones that are attracted to other toilets. If a foid is attracted to a rice it is most likely because she sees him as a female and wants to engage in lesbian sex with him.

Kpop is the lowest iq cope i've ever come come across. The foids that actually like kpop are underage and lesbian most of the time. They have literally zero fucking appeal for 99% of toilets. The only toilets that like them are the ones that are attracted to other toilets. If a foid is attracted to a rice it is most likely because she sees him as a female and wants to engage in lesbian sex with him.
Keep coping bro, underage means they're in their prime, and most women are bissexual anyways

Foids now don't seem to want some stinky hairy ugly masculine figure, if they don't want to go the dyke route then can just get one androgenous pretty boy

They can have both of the two worlds, in the end looking good is what matters

Keep coping bro, underage means they're in their prime, and most women are bissexual anyways

Foids now don't seem to want some stinky hairy ugly masculine figure, if they don't want to go the dyke route then can just get one androgenous pretty boy

They can have both of the two worlds, in the end looking good is what matters
neotenous cumskin has more smv than any rice

Lol, massive levels of coping there:feelskek::feelskek:

kpop haters cope hard. they can't believe foids would be attracted to ricecels feminine ricecels
Tbh, foids like cute feminine boys, especially white foids and noodles cos I don't think most whitus look some sort of muscular bearded chad at 19, they're not very less feminine than those normie rices anyway.

Huge cope

I've seen a lot of rice with black women but seeing them with white girls is pretty uncommon

Even then, it's probably betabuxx

Western media also gave whites a massive halo.
Huge cope

I've seen a lot of rice with black women but seeing them with white girls is pretty uncommon

Even then, it's probably betabuxx
honesty, I've seen more rice men dating non noodles than noodles dating non rice.

kpop haters cope hard. they can't believe foids would be attracted to ricecels feminine ricecels
an extremely small minority of underage foids with daddy issues
Tbh, foids like cute feminine boys, especially white foids and noodles cos I don't think most whitus look some sort of muscular bearded chad at 19, they're not very less feminine than those normie rices anyway.
gooks are percieved as aliens by western foids regardless of how much or little neoteny they have
the problem lies in the phenotype and not their femininity

Last edited:
honesty, I've seen more rice men dating non noodles than noodles dating non rice.
Rice aren't slayers, the idea that they date outside of their race more than noodles is laughable.

Rice aren't slayers, the idea that they date outside of their race more than noodles is laughable.
I'm talking about in my personal experience where I live.

No it's not "all asian male x foreigner female", I just did you "国際カップル" search and out the top 20 results counted 13 WMAF and only 7 AMWF (some of which re-used the same foids from Spain and Italy lol)..... unless we use different browsers or something

Asian dudes they are dating are all prime-tier tall Changs, the 6/10 Spanish foid is dating a ripped tall Chang bodybuilder

Now, this is Japan and Korea we're talking, 2 of the best Asian countries that foids actually want to migrate to and need somebody to sponsor their stay there.

Can we find some AMWF couples in a dirt poor SEA countries?

Brutal Jawmog

No it's not "all asian male x foreigner female", I just did you "国際カップル" search and out the top 20 results counted 13 WMAF and only 7 AMWF (some of which re-used the same foids from Spain and Italy lol)..... unless we use different browsers or something

Asian dudes they are dating are all prime-tier tall Changs, the 6/10 Spanish foid is dating a ripped tall Chang bodybuilder

Now, this is Japan and Korea we're talking, 2 of the best Asian countries that foids actually want to migrate to and need somebody to sponsor their stay there.

... Aaaaaand we're done here. The first actual blackpilled post in this thread.

It can be the browser, it can be confirmation bias, you choose

But I see these normies looking asians who supposedly have that pheno failo dating attractive girls from decent countries like the uk, belgium, spain, not poor shitholes like SEA

Many japs also go to SEA to slay, can't you see women there only want the money and the green card? It's glorified betabuxx

View: https://youtu.be/6RD5TmTWZ7E

Meanwhile your typical WMAF couple, just be chad to get an average noodle bro

View: https://youtu.be/unLQK7aXw08

Japcel gets blue eyed egyptian girl, you can't make that shit up

@tehgymcel420 thoughts

Last edited:

I don't know if all the international couples with japanese men decided on making youtube videos at once but damn, the japs are getting the girls, cucking even the jews.

I guess my theory that after white people asians have the biggest smv isn't so far from the truth. I think the biggest failo they have in the west is their height.

Aside from that, asians are gigamoggers. That's it. Therefore simply accepted my inferiority before the asian male.
Japanese, South-Korean, Taiwanese, Singaporean men are rich, and these countries except Japan have aborted females. Most international marriages in those countries actually are Korean/Taiwanese men bringing a wife from some poor country to Korea, Taiwan. There are even companies who help in that process. Having a lot of money and a good job helps immensely getting married. What kind of attraction these women feel towards their husbands is a different matter.

it's what you see on youtube. actual international couples are mostly WMAF, mainly because WMAF has been around the longest.

Don't let what you see on youtube on what is happening in Japan twist your mind of what is actually reality. Because in reality, most white people date other white people. Period. In fact, in the USA most white foids will date black and latinos over even Changs.

YouTube's algorithm is fucking with you. Don't listen to it. The reality is Changs are at the lowest part of the SMV totem pole.

YouTube's algorithm is fucking with you. Don't listen to it.
High IQ. You don't get an accurate representation of what's going on in real life by looking at videos recommended by yt algorithms. It's deliberately curated to maximize watch time and provocative and upsetting content. That's why they had such a big problem with the algorithm recommending videos that "radicalized" people with more and more extremist takes.

it's what you see on youtube. actual international couples are mostly WMAF, mainly because WMAF has been around the longest.

Don't let what you see on youtube on what is happening in Japan twist your mind of what is actually reality. Because in reality, most white people date other white people. Period. In fact, in the USA most white foids will date black and latinos over even Changs.

YouTube's algorithm is fucking with you. Don't listen to it. The reality is Changs are at the lowest part of the SMV totem pole.
this is changing nowadays, actually if you look it up you'll see that there was a decline in interracial couples among asians in the US compared to 2 decades ago (i.e asians are marrying within their race more)

Also, there's the kpop thing. The SMV of a rice nowadays is not the same as it used to be. TBH I don't even think it was that bad, I just think height was a huge halo for asians, but that's no longer the truth, the younger asians are way taller nowadays.

High IQ. You don't get an accurate representation of what's going on in real life by looking at videos recommended by yt algorithms. It's deliberately curated to maximize watch time and provocative and upsetting content. That's why they had such a big problem with the algorithm recommending videos that "radicalized" people with more and more extremist takes.
exactly. the consumer, aka you, are the product. They want you to keep watching as many videos as possible, so they can increase watch time and ad revenue (unless u have ad block which I recommend everyone to have) hence why all social media platforms try to reel you in with content that will get you hooked.
this is changing nowadays, actually if you look it up you'll see that there was a decline in interracial couples among asians in the US compared to 2 decades ago (i.e asians are marrying within their race more)

Also, there's the kpop thing. The SMV of a rice nowadays is not the same as it used to be. TBH I don't even think it was that bad, I just think height was a huge halo for asians, but that's no longer the truth, the younger asians are way taller nowadays.
it is changing I won't lie, but YouTube makes it seem like foids are thirsting over the changs, but the reality is that's nowhere near the truth. Start with the good looking non-asian foids with huge followings. How many of them have chang boyfriends? I would say you could find maybe one out of 100,000. There just aren't any around.

Also if you look at the most used songs on TikTok, not a single one is from a kpop group. You can't use language as an excuse, because these white Stacies can't speak Spanish yet still use songs by Bad Bunny in Spanish, or the occasional Russian song. I haven't seen anyone widely use a song from a Chang or Kpop group. Ever.

What about BTS being in the top charts? They are only in the top charts in platforms where consumers can gang up together and manipulate the numbers, aka Spotify, Apple Music, any fan voting style award shows, etc. You won't ever see BTS win an Oscar. You won't ever hear anyone want to play BTS in the club or nightclub I assume. However, you will listen to Justin Bieber singing Peaches over and over in every club establishment this summer I guarantee it, simply because it's such a widely use song on TikTok.

My conclusion is yes there are Changs out there that will snag that one white normie tier Becky that was super weird in middle school. However, if you're talking about the popular white blonde Stacy on Tiktok that has a 5 figure following on IG and a VSCO account, aka foids that guys actually want to fuck bc she's not an ugly anime foid, Changs don't stand a fucking chance.

Just an observation. Also every TikTok post that ranks what type of guys foids want to date, asians are always at the bottom no joke.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back