Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When i think beign an incel is only a phase...

• Thread starter Kselectedvirgin
  • Start date
Kselectedvirgin

Kselectedvirgin

cortisol destroyed my testosterone and my head
★★
sometimes I think that beign an incel will be only a phase, but then I realize that my face,my height and dick size will not change,so this is forever, or even it could be worse over the time passes,my looks will decline with age so its truly over.

how to cope with this?

I already think that my future should be far away from women to not suffer.But everything seems like a giga cope that will never fulfill me.

No reply pill

It definitely is for some people. I don't know if its any indication of it but many people deactivate their accounts from this site. Maybe they weren't truecels or maybe they just got bored of this site.

Cope and hope or rope. Maybe its not hopeless for you

Your brain is simply trying to compensate and give you slight hope, but then you start to logically think about it and the hope fades away. No cure for this.

No idea i guess wait for advanced Robot wifes, but they wont be here in the next 10 years and if they come they will cost you likely 100k.

It definitely is for some people. I don't know if its any indication of it but many people deactivate their accounts from this site. Maybe they weren't truecels or maybe they just got bored of this site.

Cope and hope or rope. Maybe its not hopeless for you
I almost deactivated cos I got bored, but stopped the process because I realised I have nowhere else to post my retarded nonsense