Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story When I shocked a computer store girl

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
This happened many years ago, when I needed a new notebook. At that time, Intel was going full SJW and started a huge campaign to employ more femoids and niggers to top positions in the company, in the name of progressiveness and equality. This was when gamer gate feminist Anita Sarkisian also had great influence on the gaming scene.

So I decided to buy a notebook with an AMD processor. I was a full blown mgtow at the time and everyone in the scene hated Intel for their politics.

I went to a computer store and looked around. Almost every notebook had an Intel processor, only one notebook had an AMD processor.

Suddenly, I young, nerdy femoid working at the store approached me :chad: and asked if she could help me. I told her I’m looking for notebooks. She showed me one notebook and I told her it has Intel, I wanted AMD. She looked at me shocked and said nothing. So I kept talking.

I explained how I didn’t like the company Intel, not because of their processors, but because of the company and its politics itself. She was mumbling and said something like, oh, there is one notebook for gamers with an AMD, you are a gamer, I see, a lot of gamers like AMD.

But considering her shocked reaction, she probably realized that I was an anti-feminist and anti-progressive, anti-whatever, and was boycotting Intel. And btw, this notebook was not for gaming, it was for studies.

I don’t remember if I bought this exact notebook from the store, but I ended up buying an AMD notebook and I still have it today, but only use it when travelling these days.

based. Personally I prefer to do shopping online as retail is toilet dominated and I'd rather self segregate.

This happened many years ago, when I needed a new notebook. At that time, Intel was going full SJW and started a huge campaign to employ more femoids and niggers to top positions in the company, in the name of progressiveness and equality. This was when gamer gate feminist Anita Sarkisian also had great influence on the gaming scene.

So I decided to buy a notebook with an AMD processor. I was a full blown mgtow at the time and everyone in the scene hated Intel for their politics.

I went to a computer store and looked around. Almost every notebook had an Intel processor, only one notebook had an AMD processor.
Intel is a jewish company they literaly make a lot of their chips in israel.

Intel is a jewish company they literaly make a lot of their chips in israel.
Fuck Israel and fuck Intel, but back then, they were better than AMD. Things have changed, maybe because of their cucked politics.

Fuck Israel and fuck Intel, but back then, they were better than AMD. Things have changed, maybe because of their cucked politics.
Their 4 core 8 thread for highest end processors were always garbage and a Jewish scam.They got away with it because AMD made shit processors and couldn't compete.But when AMD got their shit together you had 6 core 12 threads available for mid range gamers and 4 core 8 thread became low end.Nowadays intel is garbage and is losing hard to AMD their upcoming 14th gen chips are just their last gen chips but withe higher clocks and more cores.But unfortunately intel will never go bankrupt because the US government will just bail them out

Oy vey, buy the talmud processors goyim. A socket change a year keeps the goyim in fear.

Also I have a AMD laptop but when I build a desktop in the next year I am thinking Intel because the motherboards are better on the high end and don’t mean gamer ROG RGB LED crap, but workstation grade.

Last edited:
Their 4 core 8 thread for highest end processors were always garbage and a Jewish scam.They got away with it because AMD made shit processors and couldn't compete.But when AMD got their shit together you had 6 core 12 threads available for mid range gamers and 4 core 8 thread became low end.Nowadays intel is garbage and is losing hard to AMD their upcoming 14th gen chips are just their last gen chips but withe higher clocks and more cores.But unfortunately intel will never go bankrupt because the US government will just bail them out
It’s a tragedy that all governments help kikes, but I guess enough kikes infiltrated this governments.

The AMD Ryzen processors are a dream and even the previous generation with Bulldozer architecture were gems. I have an 8 core Bulldozer in my main pc, and I still haven’t encountered a single game that wouldn’t run on my pc.

Okay.

I'll have to help you, then, as you request.
I requested help from you in another thread, but I always appreciate your posts.

Oy vey, buy the talmud processors goyim. A socket change a year keeps the goyim in fear.

Also I have a AMD laptop but when I build a desktop in the next year I am thinking Intel because the motherboards are better on the high end and don’t mean gamer ROG RGB LED crap, but workstation grade.
I’m also not a fan of too much RGB. The current mainboards could be better and more affordable imo.

I can't believe she didn't suck your dick right there.

Bitches normally love it when I call them "diversity hires" and talk about how I hate companies that promote feminists and niggers.

I can't believe she didn't suck your dick right there.

Bitches normally love it when I call them "diversity hires" and talk about how I hate companies that promote feminists and niggers.
They do love getting degraded somehow.

Intel is like the Apple of the PC world and AMD is the Android which gives them the ick.
Undeserved, AMD has good stuff. iPhones are nice if money doesn’t matter and you don’t care about customization.

Undeserved, AMD has good stuff. iPhones are nice if money doesn’t matter and you don’t care about customization.
That's not how foids see it, if you don't have the latest top of the line intel processor and Nvidia GPU then it's over for PCcels

That's not how foids see it, if you don't have the latest top of the line intel processor and Nvidia GPU then it's over for PCcels
Foid logic is satanic and it’s a shame that their thinking changed the values of our society.

Based! I sold off what remaining Intel hardware i had for this reason plus they've got a r&d hub in Israel so there's that too.

Incels should be arrested for trying to tell anecdotes.

getting sexy women to approach you is lifefuel
Sometimes I daydream about the times femoids approached me in stores and I picture myself as a super Chad who got her all flustered.

Incels should be arrested for trying to tell anecdotes.
No, May 23 cels should work at a virtual McDonalds on .is