Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When i see females in movies/tv i cringe and feel anger at them, but when i see females in anime/manga i actually enjoy their presence.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
230508.max-630x630.jpg

When I'm watching some shitty feminist influenced western movie or tv show that has any female characters I can only cringe or hate their performances.
Many times they will have the strong single woman character or other stereotypes and it makes me want to blow my head off.
But when I'm watching anime or reading manga the female characters are actually enjoyable and have different personalities such as yandere, NEET, waifu, and many other personalities.
1445660174800.png

mikasa-seatup-gif.gif

2D and 3D are different for me too, only reason i can still consume any kind of weeb media romance

Are you not conscious to the fact that those foid voice actresses are AWALT? They even make their voices super high pitched to exploit your male nature as a viewer. No forgiveness.

2D girls are pure

compare any MC from a moegag to a 3D roastie

2D females are based off bluepilled models of foids, thats why. meatspace foids are fucking useless holes however.

The difference is not 2D vs 3D, the difference is preserved culture vs cucked culture.

Contemporary western culture is now falling to generic shit while japanese were always very singular and based compared to everyone else.