Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over When I see a young human female, I realize it's absolutely over

N

NoPussyNoTaxes

NEETcel since 2011. Suicidemaxxing on 1. Nov 2023
-
It's like staring at an alien. Then she subtly changes her facial expression, which makes the voices in my head scream: she laughs at you, she thinks you're ugly. You are incompatible with society.

Being non-NT and ugly sucks.

Foidevo

women are the most stupid and killing worthy creature in the whole world

NoPussyNoTaxes

isn't this the hot hispanic goth girlfriend? i don't remember her eyes being blue

The worst part is that they have experienced the normal milestones, yet our years of experience accounts for negative experience despite being a decade older than them.

NoPussyNoTaxes

isn't this the hot hispanic goth girlfriend? i don't remember her eyes being blue
Pretty sure it’s from the anime “New Game”, where’d you get hispanic and goth from lol

tanned jap foid
that's a shame, i never liked japs or asians they look like insects
even curry whores are better than japs. they look a bit more alive

LOL no! Jap foids fog currywhores to the next dimension
jap foids look like robots or plastic sex dolls especially when they're using a lot of makeup

also they remind me of anime which is a total turn off

also they remind me of anime which is a total turn off
You don’t like anime foids?
jap foids look like robots or plastic sex dolls especially when they're using a lot of makeup
I guess I can kind of see this but I don’t agree. Asian foids naturally have very feminine looks

You don’t like anime foids?
i see them as cute and feminine but i don't really find most of anime girls attractive at all unless they look a bit exotic like that hispnic goth girl.

i see them as cute and feminine but i don't really find most of anime girls attractive at all unless they look a bit exotic like that hispnic goth girl.
You prefer tanned foids irl also or only in anime?

The whispering within their group is the worse, doesn't make it better that they keep staring and laughing. FML.

Foids are like a different species, genuine monkey brains with human bodies.

I get choked up with rage. Why can’t I get to enjoy their companionship and their bodies? It’s unbearable.