Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel When i remember my bullies, i rage so hard

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
There was only rare times were I fought back, but I remember since age 5 I was beaten and never fought back, remembering those moments makes me want to go back and torture the faggots who attacked me. These memories always come and go, but are very brutal, reminds me what a pussy I am. God if only I could go back in time would've showed them no mERcy.

I was beaten and never fought back, remembering those moments makes me want to go back and torture the faggots who attacked me.
Where the fuck was this happening

I wish I had bullies tbh, then I could have retaliated in some way and gained some self respect and atleast be feared by classmates for being mentally unstable. I was just treated like a ghost by everyone, they didn't even meet my eyes or respond when I spoke. Only changed in late highschool when they had to act decent during group projects.

I wish I had bullies tbh, then I could have retaliated in some way and gained some self respect and atleast be feared by classmates for being mentally unstable. I was just treated like a ghost by everyone, they didn't even meet my eyes or respond when I spoke. Only changed in late highschool when they had to act decent during group projects.
It's only good when you fight back, but if you don't it will haunt you for life especially if you're blackpilled.

same man i never forget nor forgive

It's only good when you fight back, but if you don't it will haunt you for life especially if you're blackpilled.
But you can find them latER on facebook...

I just hope bullies have autist children so they will regret how they bullied autist

Worst kind of bullies are the ones pretending to be your friend and encourage you to express yourself then make fun of you for expressing yourself and forget about you after. It really makes my tempERature to rise up.

I was pretty much ignored by the bullies. I can recall a friend of mine who was getting attacked by one bully over and over again almost everyday , But my friend fought back and destroyed him , broke his nose. Both were expelled for a week , When my friend cameback , He had everyone's respect

Whenever I have a flashback to being bullied, I immediately begin throwing punches into thin air like a retard
@Red Pill Rage
14382.jpg

i know this feeling op :cryfeels: