Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal When I live alone it makes me feel like my life has gone really downhill

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I end up thinking back to the good times in my life... when I had lots of friends, lived with family, had lots of fun...

And then I look around and... I'm cooped up and alone. It just makes me feel like everything has collapsed and I'm lost, cut off, etc.

And I think society implicitly gets it. I get the impression that they think that a guy alone in a flat somewhere is something that encourages weird and possibly dangerous behaviour.

So... why do we have a society that encourages people to live alone (as far as I can tell) if we're going to then turn around and say it's bad?

Luckily, I don't live alone right now (I live in shared accommodation), but I have in the past.

Last edited:
For me, I wish I could live alone but I don't have enough money yet. It is fucking mayhem living in the parents house.

Our society encourages it so that the Jews can make money off rentals and people buying houses. I'm glad i still live with my parents because i don't know how i'd handle being by myself. I feel this way because my parents are actual good parents (which is rare)