Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting When I have shit to do the next day I get sleep deprivation

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
I fall asleep around 1am and wake up at 5am already. Despite being tired and having headache I can’t fall asleep anymore even if my alarm is set at 7, kek

Having normal sleep schedule is a fakecel trait.

i haven't had a good night of sleep since i was 13

Get earlier to bed

Pdobabky adhd tbh

Easier Said Than Done
The question is if he goes to bed earlier and takes hours until he falls asleep and that's the reason why he feels asleep at 1 am or it's because he is staying up for too long. If the last scenario is the case then he should put his phone away 1-2 hours before he falls asleep and maybe take some Melatonin

The question is if he goes to bed earlier and takes hours until he falls asleep and that's the reason why he feels asleep at 1 am or it's because he is staying up for too long. If the last scenario is the case then he should put his phone away 1-2 hours before he falls asleep and maybe take some Melatonin
Sometimes I already go to bed at 9pm and still can’t fall asleep till 1am, fukin kek. My head is filled with background music, racing thoughts or imaginary conversations that may happen the next day.

Sometimes I already go to bed at 9pm and still can’t fall asleep till 1am, fukin kek. My head is filled with background music, racing thoughts or imaginary conversations that may happen the next day.
Weed can help you to calm down and fall asleep