Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over When I get faster responses here than from friends on social media

damascus

damascus

LTN 5'10 cripple
-
Lmfao. I post a thread and I get responses quick, that are not dry and sometimes pretty high IQ. In comparison with my normie "friends" who LDAR just like I do but still never respond or leave me on read.

God I'm going to be so lonely after I graduate. I'm just friends with them till then so I won't have to tell people I didn't have friends. Should I just cut them off now or keep coping? Let me know brocels

They aren't interested in you. Make friends here.

Lmfao. I post a thread and I get responses quick, that are not dry and sometimes pretty high IQ. In comparison with my normie "friends" who LDAR just like I do but still never respond or leave me on read.

God I'm going to be so lonely after I graduate. I'm just friends with them till then so I won't have to tell people I didn't have friends. Should I just cut them off now or keep coping? Let me know brocels
its a lonely life. dont bother with nts.

Piss them off more Incel comradery here