Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When I get a girlfriend she wont be allowed to wear jeans

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Only skirts with fem panties and I dont care how cold it is. Women are meant to have their ass grabbed daily, if your gf doesnt let you sexually harass her and feel her up how is she then different from just a regular friend/roommate?

Quality thread :feelsokman:

Seriously though, imagine going out with your girlfriend, I’d be mogged left and right and constantly have the worry she’d cheat on me

I like to think itll happen some day
I gave up on that prospect. When you think of female nature, do you find it off putting somewhat? Just curious; I don't despise women, see no incentive to approach anymore. I fail to see the reward in a relationship, especially since I don't a wife or children.

Seriously though, imagine going out with your girlfriend, I’d be mogged left and right and constantly have the worry she’d cheat on me

if your gf doesnt let you sexually harass her and feel her up how is she then different from just a regular friend/roommate?
I may be an incel but i'd still respect when my gf says no. Plus i don't want to get #metoo'd

"when I get a gf"
I wish I had your optimism

I would make mine wear a niqab in public. She can only be a whore at home

this exactly, I dont think the stress is worth it tbh, its impossible to satisfy a female in 2019 given how much options she has

Arabs got something right. Probably why they are still not conquered like the whites.

Based. Only I, her man, should be allowed to take pleasure from her not only physically but also visually. Every man should be entitled to the knowledge that his respective foid belongs to them and only them until he chooses to upgrade.

You can still feel them up when their wearing jeans. A sexy big ass can look good in a pair of denims.

Jeans are pretty sexy to be honest.

Jeans are ugly anyway. Major turnoff for me.

JFL

>When I get a gf I will force her to be cold, she will stay my gf

You are a fucking incel not a chad

Just looking at jeans makes my skin crawl
It’s gotten a bit better for me. It used to be like that for me at the age of 8-9. I still will never wear them but now I can at least handle the sight of them. God they’re so ugly.

My girlfriend will not be allowed to wear clothes

She is to be naked and fucked when I please in my basement