Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel WHen I die, will you worship me as yoour incel saint?

WHen I die, will you worship me as yoour incel saint?

• Yes

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 27 75.0%

• Total voters
mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
WHen I die, will you worship me as yoour incel saint?

I dont worship anyone. I might make you a small little grave though in Incel Villa.

No but I might pop a couple fortnite dances on your grave to giga disrespect your ass :feelsUgh:

I will piss on your grave

that's kinda gay

I will write R.I.P on your suicide-livestream and then going to eat a pizza and forget about you

Unless you CHOose to do somE particulaR thing, no

Another day another ricecel roping or going ER

Unless you go ER, no.

No sainthood is for those that did othER things before dying

you already are an incel saint, you already have a place in the incelosphere that is irrevocable. You're just mad that you aren't the messiah

2022 07 20 04 47 31 confidence came out abit late   Brave

there is none worthy of worship besides allah

Unless you go ER, no.

This pretty much

Why the fuck would I worship some unknown losER who offs himself without making some greatER impact on society beforehand.

Elliot Rodger desERves to be worshipped because he had the courage, guts and balls to strike back at soyciety and kill 6 worthless human scum before offing himself, he brought global attention to inceldom and raised more awareness of our situation as incels

Unless you do something which brings light to our circumstances on a global scale, you aren’t worthy of not being forgotten the moment you cease to exist.