Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When I become a wizard...

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I'm gonna scream "Stinkus roast beef flappus" when I cast a spell, kinda like how magicians say "Abara cadabra" or "hockus pockus".

Does this sound cool or is it too silly?

those phrases sound silly scream "normius delenda est" when casting spells instead :feelsokman:
You can replace it with "foidus" too

I'm gonna scream "Stinkus roast beef flappus" when I cast a spell, kinda like how magicians say "Abara cadabra" or "hockus pockus".

its a powerful spell
makes glass shatter and roasties toast

those phrases sound silly scream "normius delenda est" when casting spells instead :feelsokman:
You can replace it with "foidus" too
What does that mean?

Brutal
Few days away from your 6 year anniversary
you have been a part of this forum for 21% of your life :feelsrope:
Ya, it's brootal when you put it into words.

Wizard here :feelsbadman:
It sounds cool man. It’s important to have a cool-sounding spell incantation, I won’t spoil why though :feelsbadman:

It sounds cool man. It’s important to have a cool-sounding spell incantation, I won’t spoil why though :feelsbadman:
34 year old wizard here.

My favorite spells are:

Its over buddy boyo.

It never began.

Just take 50 cold showers bro.

Women likes confidence bro.

If you are a virgin it is your fault bro, work on your personality bro.

If you are an unattractive ethnic, its over.

Social defeat at a young age permanently changes your central system, just rope bro.

Approach her and tell your feelings bro. No is the worst thing she will say.

If she doesnt pick you, it is because of your attitude bro, meanwhile she bangs the chad that got a wife that is pregnant and she knows it jfl bro.

Saving my ultimate spell, Massive Voidzone of Absolute Slavery for the day breaks down. Everyone that rejected me, every normie, every s**haver and everyone that defended them will get sucked in to the void zone and become slaves with no rights for incels, in a game Ill make on my own, this is fiction.

Last edited:
It sounds autistic.

needs more fesikh

I am currently stirring newt's blood together with fesikh in an alechemist's mortar, pro wizardcel elixirmaxxing

What's your incantation?

yes

Just summon up some bitches for your brocels please

You should also make a fesikh potion

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back