Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When I am drunk (like soon) I enter Blackpill mode and sperg out on normies

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
not the first time I talk about nihilism, blackpill or desire to be God to normies girls included.

Dont gice two shits I am sure lots of people asked who is that weirdo creep lol.

I wish for the anihilation of nature.

Am I spamming much? sorry. Soon I will have a blackpill mood overload. Always happens when drunk.

Edit: Fucking fakers who go out at night and dont browse this place. Your browse this ALWAYS in every situation.

Why are some Spanish guys assholes? I knew another Spanish guy (actually he was Argentinian in heritage though) and he was an asshole very similar to what you are

NekoStance said:
Why are some Spanish guys assholes? I knew another Spanish guy (actually he was Argentinian in heritage though) and he was an asshole very similar to what you are

I used to think he was Greek.

when im drunk i get angry at life then i get sad because incel. its over,

Good for you.

NegroKing said:
I used to think he was Greek.

He is a Cromagnid influenced Mediterranean phenotypically. Facially he has Cromagnid angularity and robustness. But, narrow Mediterranean physique damned him. That's why full Cromagnid is perfect, don't breed with gracile Mediterranean women.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back