Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When holes and cucks admit the truth.

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
By admission, this thing admitted that womens' sexual preferences are superficial as fuck and don't care about the man's "toxic persunalitee/maskulenetee".

But then they proceed to say that men should just wageslave for women and love them even when they fuck other men, because you can't judge wahmen for their preferences, you misogynistic incel!

I wonder what it's called when you're so terminally cucked, that you'll still act like women are all divine queens and absolve them of any responsibility whatsoever, even when you get proven wrong over and over again with indisputable facts and evidence. What is it called when you excuse women for everything, even murder?

I've never seen this level of backpedal or cognitive dissonance. They're basically not even hiding their shitty nature at this point, now they're trying to normalize it and make men accept it. And it's only going to get worse.

This is war.

Women wouldn't be whores if cucks didn't exist

Are they actually serious?
''stop judging female's sexual preferences'' - Lol at that. So, it is totally legit for them to be in love with mass murderers. It is also legit for them to despite men (incels) because it is just their preferences. Females are allowed to do everything. We are not allowed to judge them, nobody is allowed to. They really have replaced god.

Women wouldn't be whores if cucks didn't exist
If dating and relationships didn't exist, cucks probably wouldn't either.
There is literally zero reason to do anything with them besides pump and dump them. That is how little value they are at this point.
The only guys who still do anything with women (friends, dating, marrying) anymore besides fucking them are unironically cucks who enjoy it. Nobody should want anything to do with women, given how blatantly obvious it is that all women want to do is game men for their purpose.

''stop judging female's sexual preferences'' - Lol at that. So, it is totally legit for them to be in love with mass murderers. It is also legit for them to despite men (incels) because it is just their preferences. Females are allowed to do everything. We are not allowed to judge them, nobody is allowed to. They really have replaced god.
See, now you're starting to get it! Good job! Doubleplusgood!

Last edited:
A war is preparing soon.

I can't wait for the moment I will have to get out of my house and kill every foid and cuck in the streets, liberating my long-time accumulated age.

I can't stand this anymore.

Last edited:
See, now you're starting to get it! Good job! Doubleplusgood!

I was aware of that, but it is incredible of how people will still defend this nonsense. It is time to overthrow ''god''.

Women are literally worshiped like goddesses in our clown world that is 2019.

God is dead and cucks killed him.

"They need not align with what they claim, or feminism"

HOLY FUCK that angers me. This is just how society is now, no one give two flying fucks about being exposed as a hypocrite anymore. FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

A war is preparing soon.

I can't wait for the moment I will have to get out of my house and kill every foid and cuck in the streets, liberating my long-time accumulated age.

I feel the same bro. Just fucking beat the crap out of them whenever they try to rebel

Hey, incels. Listen, I know personality has next to no bearing on a man's sexual attractiveness, but if you want to be more sexually attractive, you need to work on your personality. This coming to you on high from me, a womyn. Don't disregard my advice or I'll cry on Inceltears over how ungrateful you are.

hope you're ready for the Great Cuck War of 2025

Normalization of degeneracy and filth is how things become accepted. Same thing happened with faggots being able to marry, women being able to vote....all comes down to people trying to make it seem normal when it's not

"They need not align with what they claim, or feminism"

HOLY FUCK that angers me. This is just how society is now, no one give two flying fucks about being exposed as a hypocrite anymore. FUCK THIS GAY EARTH
Yeah, if you have a hole between your legs you can get away with doing pretty much whatever teh fuck you please

Hey, incels. Listen, I know personality has next to no bearing on a man's sexual attractiveness, but if you want to be more sexually attractive, you need to work on your personality. This coming to you from me, a womyn. Don't disregard my advice or I'll cry on Inceltears over how ungrateful you are.
If you're not a chad they want you to have a "good personality", aka be a soycuck or a betabux. They're not going to fuck you so they just want to use you if you're not a chad, and at the same time they don't want to be judged or called out on their whoreness.

A war is preparing soon.

Elliot will be looking down on us with a single tear of joy. The day of the rope draws near.

In Minecraft of course.