Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious when have you ever heard someone outside of reddit say they had to "work on themselves" or "focus on improving" before they can date?

cowboy-emoji

cowboy-emoji

Recruit
★★★★★
i have never seen this mindset outside of reddit, never. nobody thinks they should exclude themselves from the dating pool until they have somehow improved themselves.

why is this mindset so popular on reddit?

is it just some kind of giga-cope? they cant get women due to something outside of their control(height, face, frame) and have convinced themselves its due to something in their control? and if they work hard enough they can magically get women to want to suck their dick

its not just on reddit man , ive heard it countless times irl .

Its just an everyday kind of cope for disposable males .

its not just on reddit man , ive heard it countless times irl .

Its just an everyday kind of cope for disposable males .
Pretty much, I had this same mindset before, but now I don't even give a shit. Most these chicks have been rammed by chad dick already and didn't have to improve, meanwhile I'm just ugly and have to use bullshit like having a good career and virtues to and then get a chick that most likely has been plowed countless times. Not worth it.

Some sand lesbian chick said that to my friend that he needs to love himself first before anyone else can. :feelskek:

It’s typical blue pilled cope. That’s all. Just like the bull shit advise most men will say “be confident”.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back