Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When getting a haircut blackpills you

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
At least he has hair :feelsrope:

JFL so ogre

hair stylists might do their best, but wtf are they gonna do with a large forehead and thin hair? they aren't miracle workers

JFL so ogre

hair stylists might do their best, but wtf are they gonna do with a large forehead and thin hair? they aren't miracle workers
I remember listening to redpill advice which told me "the reason you have shit hair is because when you go get a haircut you're not specific enough!! You gotta come in with pics and show them what you want"

Many years agoI went to an expensive barber salon with a somewhat famous dude and he straight up laughed and said "sorry but this won't work"
I was like why? He said your hair isn't thick enough and it's not even the same type of hair as that guy's, not everyone can pull off every haircut

I remember listening to redpill advice which told me "the reason you have shit hair is because when you go get a haircut you're not specific enough!! You gotta come in with pics and show them what you want"

Many years agoI went to an expensive barber salon with a somewhat famous dude and he straight up laughed and said "sorry but this won't work"
I was like why? He said your hair isn't thick enough and it's not even the same type of hair as that guy's, not everyone can pull off every haircut
wow man, that's harsh but at least he was honest.
it's kind of what i expect by now anyway going in to get a haircut, it doesn't look so bad at the beginning, but as the stylist keeps snipping they do little more than reveal your flaws, which is about all they can do with a scissors

for guys with shitty hair to get anywhere, the stylist would be offering a service that combines haircuts and hair systems to some degree, to both trim your hair and do something about the fucked up spots

JFL at spending 100 on a hairstyle
White people always spend three times as much on their haircuts compared to sandniggers. 10 euros and I get a perfect haircut.
europe is full of sandnigger barbershops with the "stylized guy with undercut and beard" logo and normal prices, but they can't do anything for you if you've got thin hair

White people always spend three times as much on their haircuts compared to sandniggers. 10 euros and I get a perfect haircut.
5-10 euros...
That´s the price you pay at a local barber shop in Portugal.

Same i pay 10-12. Some do it for 8 but i never went that low

The 10-12 ones were legit better than a 40 one i went to :feelsseriously:

wow man, that's harsh but at least he was honest.
it's kind of what i expect by now anyway going in to get a haircut, it doesn't look so bad at the beginning, but as the stylist keeps snipping they do little more than reveal your flaws, which is about all they can do with a scissors

for guys with shitty hair to get anywhere, the stylist would be offering a service that combines haircuts and hair systems to some degree, to both trim your hair and do something about the fucked up spots
Yeah you either have to go very simple and short OR use tons of hair products and extensions to make a norwoodcel look decent

Yup those are the ones I am talking about. Most of their haircuts are 10 to 13 euros. Meanwhile barbershop run by whites are always 20 MINIMUM
My slav barbershop costs 12

diabolical hairline

Literally this white people are so dumb

I've never had a good haircut.

5-10 euros...
That´s the price you pay at a local barber shop in Portugal.
£7 here, used to be £5 but covid made prices rise

And its always good enough for me, imagine caring about styling hair past just making it neat and presentable, feels like a foid trait

I could've done a better job on him for free.
JFL so ogre

I find many are shit & don't factor in a haircut that WILL work with your headshape.

It's so shit to have thin hair and ugly hairline.

I could've done a better job on him for free.

I find many are shit & don't factor in a haircut that WILL work with your headshape.
No haircut works when you're balding sadly

Me neither, I went once to one with a female worker because it was the only barbershop that was open, but I got kicked out lmao.
Devastating, when they dont even want your money for a simple service.

If you're ugly you need the opposite of a haircut. Short hair just highlights the subhuman features way more than long hair.

If you're ugly you need the opposite of a haircut. Short hair just highlights the subhuman features way more than long hair.
Except long hair is a death sentence if you're norwooding or have thin hair, which many subhumans do @ReturnOfSaddam

cutting hair is gay and waste of money

Most people confuse what makes men in such pictures attractive, thinking it is about the hair when in reality its the harmony between the FACE and the hair.

Without a good FACE, HAIRSTYLE = 0.

Most people confuse what makes men in such pictures attractive, thinking it is about the hair when in reality its the harmony between the FACE and the hair.

Without a good FACE, HAIRSTYLE = 0.
You also need a dense hair with a good hairline. No haircut will look good at NW3, no haircut will look good when your hair is thinning hard

Good haircut is just another way of saying "my face looks good and i'm not balding"

lol ugly guys should get a "neutral" hairstyle and look in general. what looks cool on chads usually makes you look even uglier if not ridiculous if you are unattractive.