Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy When foids try to rope, they just wanna get more attention

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
That's why they always use non lethal methods. They don't want to die, they're just attention whores. They want Chad to notice how sad they are when he just fucked them and dumped them like the useless socks they are. They have no reason to kill themselves for sure cause they live in their stupid bubble of privileges.

When men kill themselves it's because they have valid reasons. We don't post stupid suicide shit on social media. We do I because we've hit the bottom of desperation and there's nobody who will come to save us.

Yes foids attempt suicide more than men but most deaths from suicide are men, because foids attempting suicide is just attention seeking when men legitimately kill themselves

And when women DO want to commit suicide and actually go through with it, the reason they use non-lethal methods in them type of cases is because they want to look sexy even in death.

Last edited:
women are pussies that's why they use gay methods like pills or wrist slitting (which never works btw)
i instead will stab myself in the throat and bleed out like a man should

women commit suicide when chad isnt available

Suicide is only legit for ugly manlets like me lol

They swallow few tic-tac's and act like its end of the world.

Jfl, I remember when one of a foid from my college sent mails to everyone in the staff and to her friends that she's about to rope, it turns out that she didn't go with it and apparently it's cos she's depressed and one of my batchmate who's a Currycel just committed suicide and people only knew about that once his family members tried to break in into his room.