Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When foids post about shit I do normally

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★
Ive never been to a party and my life but the one year the miss one they are depressed they really couldnt imagine living like me. Foids are socially accepted by default in society regardless of lucks while guys have to be a number of things to even maintain social circles

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/jmieba

Sad shit.
Foids literally have no idea how it feels like to be socially isolated.

Ive never been to a party and my life but the one year the miss one they are depressed they really couldnt imagine living like me. Foids are socially accepted by default in society regardless of lucks while guys have to be a number of things to even maintain social circles

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/jmieba

Couldnt of said it better, foids get the same amount of attention a kid or animal would get except their whole life

precisely why i love the boomer doomer China virus

Sad shit.
It's all a weird larp to them. Like guys doing modern camping in the woods larping as primitive humans when that's not even close to the reality.
Foids think skipping one party and not fucking chad is peak loneliness

Lmao she got no replies

I've been isolated most of my life; I've lived alone for years. There isn't even any need to invest in me; I'm too broken to repair.
Some would perhaps feel isolated from not speaking to anyone for a year but it's been my normality my whole life.

precisely why i love the boomer doomer China virus
I've been isolated most of my life; I've lived alone for years. There isn't even any need to invest in me; I'm too broken to repair.
Some would perhaps feel isolated from not speaking to anyone for a year but it's been my normality my whole life.

I wouldn't call 10 upvotes accepted tbh

Sad shit.
they are too use too having chad pound their pussies while they are drunk and high. always spreading their legs.

Because the foid isn't the one who posted it, look at the username. If this was the case, the post would've made the front page of the sub.
That makes more sense tbh

even when foids are socially isolated they still have acess to simps on their phone.