Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion when foids get "educated"

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
it's mostly about status right? sure, by all means they still could get and be educated, but you can do that on your own.

i guess it's also for entering the workforce too, since white collar jobs require some sort of bachelor's degree. but yea, honestly the purpose to all this seems a lot to be for status.

I think women tend to be quite impressionable.

Maybe they just do it because people these days say they should do it.

it's mostly about status right? sure, by all means they still could get and be educated, but you can do that on your own.

i guess it's also for entering the workforce too, since white collar jobs require some sort of bachelor's degree. but yea, honestly the purpose to all this seems a lot to be for status.
No, they go to college to get railed by frat boys every single day

The only education women get in college is sex ed.

It's a part of some weird mating ritual, more "successful" feminids are more attractive to the male of their species after all

It's a part of some weird mating ritual, more "successful" feminids are more attractive to the male of their species after all
yea i guess.

beggars can't be choosers at all so all i care about is L here

men couldnt give a fuck if a woman is educated tbh, it's just a way for them to be like, "look im breaking gender norms by getting an art degree im so unique" despite the fact that majority of people who attend university are female JFL

I have no idea what the L means in this context but i'll go with; indeed
men couldnt give a fuck if a woman is educated tbh, it's just a way for them to be like, "look im breaking gender norms by getting an art degree im so unique" despite the fact that majority of people who attend university are female JFL
Hm well here in my part of the world most malecucks dream of clapping the asscheeks of foid directors either for ladderclimbing purposes or that they just have authority fetish
I say fetish but the major consensus of the population here has that same authority fetish
It's power worship i think, even better when your false idol has a hole to stick your dick into

Last edited:
for financial independence

I think women tend to be quite impressionable.

Maybe they just do it because people these days say they should do it.
This. Also most of the education they get has no real value other than information floating around their head attached to no real application or experience. Women are good at remembering a bunch of useless crap but where they struggle is utilizing all of that crap they learnt. This is a slight theory but I feel the education system is growing more towards this feminine mindset and ultimately creating people coming out of college who have no real passion but are basically armchair professionals. These type of people are dangerous because their reasons for being employed or going into a job field are almost always related to money or to feel power.

S.R.B didn't realize this a few months ago. She also didn't realize why a stuttering aspie had no problem saying this:

Foids who make such claims are condescending over autistic males. They believe that any autistic man who covets them is "beneath" them and requires social redirection. In reality, they are often much less than the males they patronize and learn this only when autistic males "humble" them through malice.

Shannon Rose B regularly laughs at me and yet does not understand why I continue to denigrate her. The answer is simple: I am objectively superior and aware that her methods to "harm" me were given to her. I, however, developed my skills in mid adolescence.

This is true for her dyscalculic, PKMN-loving friend as-well.

sorry not sorry entitled to an opinion GIF