Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion When foids at social gatherings tell you "I'm gonna walk around"

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
It means "Don't even fucking think of following me, you creep".
"I'm going to go walk around" is something Chad never hears coming from the mouth of foid
A stupid sperg like me only realized this recently

I've never heard that either. Walk around where? When would an opportunity come up where anyone would say that?

I've never heard that either. Walk around where? When would an opportunity come up where anyone would say that?

If you see a foid acquaintance at a party after she greets you. It's happened to me quite a few times.

Lol at being at social gatherings over any kind

If a woman is into you she will be glued to you during entire party like some defender in soccer who is specifically tasked to mark you.

I was told this by this chadlite pretty boy friend of mine who often complained that ugly women were into him and basically didn't let him socialize with other people because they were around him all the time.

If a woman is into you she will be glued to you during entire party like some defender in soccer who is specifically tasked to mark you.

I was told this by this chadlite pretty boy friend of mine who often complained that ugly women were into him and basically didn't let him socialize with other people because they were around him all the time.
@GoyimWithAttitude See this?
This is major suicidefuel

E73E299231EA8856FB23C3F9EC15E9F72FE115D3

When I look outside in the morning I can still see the sun rise.
What happened to your plans of fenrirmaxxing???

I need more vitamin D3. I already need a prescription for 8.000 i.u. of vitamin D3. I will go even further beyond and take over 8.000 i.u. per day. Soonish the sun will be gone for sure. I will bring eternal night, darkness and terror to this world. Instead of the sunrise my biceps will rise and instead of bird's twittering my scream of pure agony will bring fear into everybody's heart.

I need more vitamin D3. I already need a prescription for 8.000 i.u. of vitamin D3. I will go even further beyond and take over 8.000 i.u. per day. Soonish the sun will be gone for sure. I will bring eternal night, darkness and terror to this world. Instead of the sunrise my biceps will rise and instead of bird's twittering my scream of pure agony will bring fear into everybody's heart.
Based

It means "Don't even fucking think of following me, you creep".
"I'm going to go walk around" is something Chad never hears coming from the mouth of foid
A stupid sperg like me only realized this recently
What are these mythic "social gatherings" you speak of?

"I want to be everywhere cept the spot ur in rn"

This is a weird one, never happened to me

I've heard that one. Once I was at a party talking to some girl and she grabbed some guy she knew, introduced me, we said a few words and then she just ditched me, using the other guy as a diversion or something

I've heard that one. Once I was at a party talking to some girl and she grabbed some guy she knew, introduced me, we said a few words and then she just ditched me, using the other guy as a diversion or something
Advanced warfare tacticts tbh