Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When Fertile, Women Want Manly Men

Ropeless Incel

Ropeless Incel

FatalismCel
★★
I know many of you already know this, but let me rant.

We will never get genuine sex, when a female really wants, deep in her soul, to be fucked.
It is reserved only for alpha males, chosen by nature or God (if you believe). It's in their genes.

And that's a big problem for my ego as a man, to be seen as inferior, like I was not created for this. I'm not coping really well.

Menstrual cycle variation in women's preferences for the scent of symmetrical men

When they get pregnant, they seek a beta provider to raise her baby... but once she gets fertile she wants to be fucked by tall, muscular, good frame chad.

I know many of you already know this, but let me rant.

We will never get genuine sex, when a female really wants, deep in her soul, to be fucked.
It is reserved only for alpha males, chosen by nature or God (if you believe). It's in their genes.

And that's a big problem for my ego as a man, to be seen as inferior, like I was not created for this. I'm not coping really well.

Menstrual cycle variation in women's preferences for the scent of symmetrical men

When they get pregnant, they seek a beta provider to raise her baby... but once she gets fertile she wants to be fucked by tall, muscular, good frame chad.
The Devil made that rule happen:feelsjuice: Lucifer has been ruling this universe since the big bang

The Devil made that rule happen:feelsjuice: Lucifer has been ruling this universe since the big bang
Things went down when they ate that danm apple.
Every man had his soul sister, a lovely wife and the key of heaven.

[UWSL]Now, love doesn't exist anymore. The law that governed love before the fall of the world is distorted - we predispose to love what hates us and despise what loves us.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]It's the devil's work.[/UWSL]

Things went down when they ate that danm apple.
Every man had his soul sister, a lovely wife and the key of heaven.

[UWSL]Now, love doesn't exist anymore. The law that governed love before the fall of the world is distorted - we predispose to love what hates us and despise what loves us.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]It's the devil's work.[/UWSL]
Nah it's all Lucifer's doing. It was his grand scheme that the good will be damned and the bad will be rewarded. That's the secret my father kept in the basement.:feelsbadman: such a shoukei to shikabane no Michi moment:feelsbadman:

Women are very susceptible to their disgusting nature, they don't control it.
When they have fertile days, they need the most genetically strong male for fertilization.

I don't want to look at this hideous world anymore