Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope When feeling Bluepill returning

No it's too suifuel to watch other people have what I will never have in my pitiful existence that has no solution but death and I hate soyceity for this fact, and fuck you Cucktear tranny

Lol... Great site bro!
"
[IMG alt="misterical"]https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/data/avatars/l/67/67821.jpg?1660047082[/IMG]
misterical

misterical

All of this reminds me of a model I visited a few times on Livejasmin. Immediately upon entering the room it became apparent she was only about 18 or 19. I'm not interested girls that young at all but she had the saddest eyes I've ever seen so I stayed and talked for a bit. I dropped in a few more times over the next couple of weeks just to say hello and give her a bit of encouragement but I had to stop because it was utterly heartbreaking. She was the definition of someone who was not where she wanted to be. I don't think I ever saw her smile. She was struggling that much"