Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

when does life peak?

• Thread starter latinocelhispanicel
  • Start date
latinocelhispanicel

latinocelhispanicel

Veteran
i'm 22
when are your 'best years'
no, not "your 30s are your best" conventional normgroid bs advice
when?

Never you missed out already

never for sub5 inkwell

In a romantic context, for incels, probably prepubescent years. For the rest, probably the early teens to early twenties.

I think late teens early 20's

When you are 16 you can get a license and have sex and drink and stuff, and this care free lifestyle can continue until early 20's

Mid 20's you need to be really tying down a career and maybe even a partner and you can also start not looking as good

why does it decline starting late twenties?
i'm personally trying to moneymaxx

25. That is peak

That's anatomical developping the truth is it still grows neurons even afterwards for a while then it stabilizes then it start to drop at old age
I should've specified major development then

Life does not peak for an incel. We are stuck perpetually in a state of adolescence due to lonely teen years

Life does not peak for an incel. We are stuck perpetually in a state of adolescence due to lonely teen years
And that's exactly why my childhood was my peak of life. I miss when I didn't even have the need for a gf or sex.

if you post in the ,is you clearly wont ever have peaked

i'm 22
when are your 'best years'
no, not "your 30s are your best" conventional normgroid bs advice
when?
Life gets better in your mid-late 20s provided you get a job and move out of your mommys house.