Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When does gymcelling work.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
If you are tall with good hairline and decent eye area, skin and compact midface and small forehead, then it would be a good idea to lose weight and body fat and see what would happen because you have a good chance to escape inceldom.

If you're a short balding dude with shit eye area, skin and long midface and bigass forehead like me, then no matter what you do you'd always be a subhuman, even if you had good bone structure underneath the fat, it wouldn't be enough for you to escape inceldom.

short, balding, gymcelling, ugly manlets are the best lol.. oh wait thats me

Never. Your incel genetics will prevent you attaining a low bodyfat percentage. And if they don't your incel bones will ensure you still look shit.

Regardless of who you are exercise increase your cognitive abilities and improve life quality overall. Being healthy is necessary regardless of you are incel or not.

Never. Your incel genetics will prevent you attaining a low bodyfat percentage. And if they don't your incel bones will ensure you still look shit.
I get high cheekbones and hollowness when i lose bodyfat, but they really don't do shit, i'm still fucking ugly. Eye area is the most important thing in the face.

Regardless of who you are exercise increase your cognitive abilities and improve life quality overall. Being healthy is necessary regardless of you are incel or not.
Why i should be bothered being healthy lol ? To lengthen my life span and live more years in hell ?

Always. Nothing wrong with staying fit and healthy :)

It's not that simple tbh. Physique has niche appeal for some foids, a tinder experiment was done a while back with a butt ugly gymcel

I get high cheekbones and hollowness when i lose bodyfat, but they really don't do shit, i'm still fucking ugly. Eye area is the most important thing in the face.
Legit. Eye area and facial harmony are the most important parts of facial aesthetics.

Face +height+ frame+physique=GIGA CHAD

Why i should be bothered being healthy lol ? To lengthen my life span and live more years in hell ?

With that mentality just kill yourself right now, it is not like you have anything to lose in your hellish life.

It makes you feel better via endorphins; increase your thinking capability, improve your looks which will increase your attractiveness. You will probably say "Cope and you are a fakecel! Nothing can make you a chad.

That is not the point. You are an hypocrite if you complain about things you cant control while refuse to improve things you have control on.

With that mentality just kill yourself right now, it is not like you have anything to lose in your hellish life.

It makes you feel better via endorphins; increase your thinking capability, improve your looks which will increase your attractiveness. You will probably say "Cope and you are a fakecel! Nothing can make you a chad.

That is not the point. You are an hypocrite if you complain about things you cant control while refuse to improve things you have control on.
I wish it was that easy, but i live in a third world country and i can never afford plastic surgeries. Also i can't kill myself because i'm a beta pussy trash, would you volunteer to kill me ? I'd really appreciate it and i would give my consent so that you won't go to jail.

Gymcelling only works if you are planning on just getting lean.

It works in high school in my experience.

if you have a small waist, along with somewhat wide shoulders, and of course a decent looking face.

bonus points if ur a wristcel, you have to put in less work and ur arms/forearms look way bigger than other ppl

It's not that simple tbh. Physique has niche appeal for some foids, a tinder experiment was done a while back with a butt ugly gymcel
One of the foids said "Why the long face?" to him lol

One of the foids said "Why the long face?" to him lol

adln6eXy_o.gif

If you're average, it wouldn't hurt to try. But if you're sub 5 and skinny/lean, it would be an absolute waste.

Gymcelling works when you have a good genetic base and high testosterone