Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel When do you think the beta uprising shall commence?

• Thread starter Welcumtotherealworld
  • Start date
Welcumtotherealworld

Welcumtotherealworld

Subhuman Filth
I'm guessing some form of social uprising will start in 2040's and will escalate into 2050's when the first large scale terrorist attacks will happen.

I hope I'm there to see it

Just lol at thinking a bunch of depressed neets could do an uprising.

Wtf 22 more years

Do you mean like an incel caliphate? Like instead of isis it will be incels who make terror attacks all around the world? If so, then i think it has already begun and it will be more powerful in Future

As if low-value beta males can do an uprising without top men or women pushing them to. It's rome all over again with a slow ass collapse if we don't get a nuclear war first.

"Beta uprising" is a meme, there won't be any uprising. I guess if you managed to blackpill the majority of men it could happen, but I don't think that's likely.

We need to band together and protest like the feminists did to get the right to vote

Beta uprising aka French and American revolution. Look where those got us today...

We're not enough for a beta uprising. We need to blackpill as much normies as possible first.

I think it might commence much sooner 10 ~ 15 years, not a beta uprising per se but a societal collapse of some soret if things don't change! In places things are barely held together by a few threads as it is already...

Around 2020, but it could as well happen right now, we have enough men who suffers unfairly because of social progressiveness. We just need the blackpill to reach them.

An incel rebellion would be my greatest dream. If one day there will be, I hope I'm still alive.