Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When do you stop trying?

Pitar62

Pitar62

Officer
★★★
Sometimes I still have hope, and I message girls hoping something will come out of it, but I get rejected all the time. Either they're making fun of me or they don't answer. But I can never have an actual conversation with a girl.

So basically, at what point do you decide it's completely over for you? Do you keep shooting shots at girls or just accept your situation?
Legit, I tried befriending girls, but they don't even want you as a friend when you're ugly. I just tried to get a better understanding of the other gender, but it's pretty obvious at this point.

I was talking to a girl and I thought I ascended, but then she started making fun of me and asked me to buy stuff for her. Obviously I didn't buy her anything, then she ghosted me.

I'm thinking about roping myself by the end of next week if I don't get any form of attention from the opposite gender. The blackpill is too tough to swallow for me. I took it a few times, but I keep puking it whenever I feel the need for sex, and start making false hope.

Nobody likes to hear the truth, which is why the world is full of liars.

Back in 2017, actually thought I had some kind of chance whilst talking and texting her over the phone, however the last time i rang her back, she told me to never ring or text her again and just hung up

Last text message I sent her immediately after was

I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE THEN

i stopped trying with white femoids

it's over, unless i find a way to live in SEA

Until you drop

When you get tired of rejection. I stopped trying in my late twenties, after so many rejections and humiliations i'd had enough. The pain was too much. Then i discovered the black pill and everything started to make sense.

When you get tired of rejection. I stopped trying in my late twenties, after so many rejections and humiliations i'd had enough. The pain was too much. Then i discovered the black pill and everything started to make sense.
What would you have done if you knew the blackpill earlier? Like before your 20s

What would you have done if you knew the blackpill earlier? Like before your 20s

I'm guessing i wouldn't have even bothered trying at all. I wouldn't need to put myself in situations where i would be rejected or humilated because i'd already know the outcome. Why put myself through that.

I feel it's unfortunate i'd learnt about the blackpill so late on in life, i could have saved myself from a lot of pain.

Also, don't rope because women are rejecting you, it's not your fault they're so shallow and vapid.

Last edited: