Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over When do you start hairloss treatment?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
I only have receding temples. Is it already time? :feelsrope:

depends, I started way too late and regret it

What drug would you recommend?
in my case minoxidil gives me wrinkles so I'm only taking finasteride and microneedling. I would take duta if i wasnt allergic to it

I’m on dutasteride and topical minoxidil. Start taking it asap and consider a hair transplant in the future. Foids hate baldcels

too late. finasteride and minox worked great with no sides but the damage was done because i waited too long, was too scared of the sides.

they did stop the hair loss but i had to get a HT to repair the damage already done. i cannot emphasize enough how important hair is. i'd say it's the next most important thing after height.

too late. finasteride and minox worked great with no sides but the damage was done because i waited too long, was too scared of the sides.

they did stop the hair loss but i had to get a HT to repair the damage already done. i cannot emphasize enough how important hair is. i'd say it's the next most important thing after height.
What was your hairline like when you started?

What was your hairline like when you started?

i had weird a hairloss pattern - i was lucky in that my hairline wasn't too bad - but there was nothing behind the line. so like totally bald on top but i still had some hair on the front.

When Elon did.