Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over When do you plan on roping?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14490
  • Start date
Deleted member 14490

Deleted member 14490

Surgerymaxxing is the path to ascension
-
I'm going to surgerymaxx by 20 hopefully and will give myself 2 years to ascend, until 22, in which case if I have not then I will rope. When do you plan on roping, if at all?

I'll give it another probably 5 years until i rope. It seems like adequate time for my case to change, but i doubt it.

If I become a wizard then I will rope, so 10 years.

Whenever I have literally no money to spend on copes.

Never, why should I kill myself when my problem comes from being fundamentally rejected from society and civilization itself.

Not being able to get a job.

As soon as my parents die
Probably would have wait until my mom dies because it'd break her heart so it's gonna be a long ride

idk maybe never I've been thinking about for like 10 years so its probably just a cope

Never, why should I kill myself when my problem comes from being fundamentally rejected from society and civilization itself.

Not being able to get a job.

It's over friend, we have lost and they have won. Sometimes, it is for the best to lay down your arms and surrender.

I’m giving it 5 years and if there’s no indication that things will change for the better, I’ve got a few things to take care of and then I’ll sui

No, give yourself more years.

Wait until 26.

It's over friend, we have lost and they have won. Sometimes, it is for the best to lay down your arms and surrender.

I will gladly lay down my weapons and surrender if they give me NEETbux, but it seems that won't be the case since they won't even give me my medications.

This is America.

I will gladly lay down my weapons and surrender if they give me NEETbux, but it seems that won't be the case since they won't even give me my medications.

This is America.

It will never happen my friend, they only throw money into the incinerator through the greedy hands of (((those))) who run it.

It will never happen my friend, they only throw money into the incinerator through the greedy hands of (((those))) who run it.

Yep, they won't even give us their scraps to fight over.

After i go ER

Why rope so early? Think about all the vidya and anime thats gonna come

cucked for not using a ksg

If the majority of my family dies, I'll definitely rope, or if I don't ascend by late 20s/30

No clue, I’d like to wait until my parents die but I probably won’t be able to delay that long.

If I don’t get my life together in a few years, maybe.

Sometime within the next 3-5 years.

I'm hoping for legalized euthanasia within the next 20 years.

If I haven’t ascended by 30-35.

no because i dont want to go to hell for eternity. theres nothing for me in this life so im going to christianmaxx for my next life

I want to rope ASAP, but im a coward and i know i cant do it just like that.
But i know 100% sure that i will rope if...
- I become a poor homeless person
- My parents die
- Im diagnosed a cancer
- I went ER lol kidding.

no because i dont want to go to hell for eternity. theres nothing for me in this life so im going to christianmaxx for my next life

Cope

Don't rope before 30.

I'm too pussy to rope. I want to, but I can't.

Never roping, and most of you faggots wont either, which you would admit if you were honest with yourselves. I have my fair share of suicidal thoughts, but having grown up a freak of nature I've come to expect nothing less. Mostly I'm fairly content with my surroundings, probably because I rarely interact with humans

When I decide things are over

idk why you care so much lol, if you want to go to hell for eternity after a shitt life here thats up to you, you do you, ill do me.

It's over anyway.

Waste of potential. I now normies who turnd around there live as late as 27 and roping between this and thirty would be naive because of often arising quarterlife crisis.

If I remember correctly you are an incel with one of the best career prospects of this forum. Just everthingmaxx, you can still rope after thirty. I know it seems far away and time is scarce and you'll always feel behind and to late / old for everything. The truth is this is mostly bullshit, not objective reality.

Maybe seems harsh, what I say now, but remember about fifty percent of this forum are whiny youngcels and have no idea about life. Don't get drawn down.

Waste of potential. I now normies who turnd around there live as late as 27 and roping between this and thirty would be naive because of often arising quarterlife crisis.

If I remember correctly you are an incel with one of the best career prospects of this forum. Just everthingmaxx, you can still rope after thirty. I know it seems far away and time is scarce and you'll always feel behind and to late / old for everything. The truth is this is mostly bullshit, not objective reality.

Maybe seems harsh, what I say now, but remember about fifty percent of this forum are whiny youngcels and have no idea about life. Don't get drawn down.

Yeah I can understand that view as well. I don't exactly want to rope, but I have nothing to hope for at this point. Well see how it goes.

roping is very risky,you might survive and end up paralyzed for the rest of your life. I want to die by bullets,not mine though

22 is the same age elliot rodger was when he went er. dying alone in your room while chads and stacy's are fucking happily at your expense, how pathetic is that?

22 is the same age elliot rodger was when he went er. dying alone in your room while chads and stacy's are fucking happily at your expense, how pathetic is that?

My entire life is pathetic.