Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion When do you plan on roping?

When will you rope?

• Total voters
Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I won't rope, I'm strong enough to avoid those thoughts

In my late 20s

If I am 30 and still incel, I will rope.

depends on how bad things get

After I destroy the combine

Never. It takes a lot of courage to rope.
Unless you have access to firearms..

I don't think I will. But it's hard to speak for myself 10-40 years into the future

late 20s. I will do everything in my power to ascend. If i fail and see that ascending is completely impossible, then I will a year or two to see if there's any copes I can find so I can enjoy life. If that doesn't happen, then I will rope. There's no point in living life if you aren't enjoying it.

When I run out of copes, which will prolly be never

Currently 25. My cat most likely will pass before I'm 30. Then, there's noone I am accountable for, and free to rope.
I won't do the rope, I'll use the gun. Probably will volounteer to war, unless drafted even before my volunteering. Will try to die by hands of enemy rather than my own - it's better for relatives, they'll see me as a hero, rather than the dude who suffered more than Jesus and finally decided to end it.

Currently 25. My cat most likely will pass before I'm 30. Then, there's noone I am accountable for, and free to rope.
I won't do the rope, I'll use the gun. Probably will volounteer to war, unless drafted even before my volunteering. Will try to die by hands of enemy rather than my own - it's better for relatives, they'll see me as a hero, rather than the dude who suffered more than Jesus and finally decided to end it.
I will jump of the clifton suspension bridge, as the plan stands

Clifton Suspension Bridge - Wikipedia

Oh, that's an interesting thing.
image.png

All are 1500-10000 posts posters. You would expect pure inceldom from those, but looks like things going not so DOOMED for them if they are not going to rope.
You can talk how you are on another level of philosophy, understanding and such, but the fact of the matter is that that's right there is a fakecel shit.

IMO it takes even more to go on.
unironically this.
I always thought I am too pussy to off myself. But as time goes on, I feel that the power is slowly growing, that if before it was 5% that I'll actually "pull the trigger", it's times more now. It can ALWAYS can get worse, to the degree you can actually break that barrier and finally free yourself out of suffering. The further you are, the less hope you have, the stronger the pain. It was maybe a year or two ago that I fully realised that in so many occasions it is much harder to go on rather than to off yourself.

they will be repulsed and insulted by my looks until my dying breath, never gonna let them win over

Not sure tbh: My goal & plan as of now, is to finish-off college & see what I can do career wise. If I can't somehow ascend -or at the very least forge a good life for myself around 30- then I will just rope.

If I finish university and there haven't been significant shifts in society due to AI.
I am not slaving away over a life this hollow. It's virtual wives or nothing!

It depends when I get bored with life. I still want to go camping, see some historical sites and maybe a bit more war tourism. I'll just wait for some conflict that interests me and join that. I'm guessing that I will rope by 35-40 unless a big thing happens in my life.

Roping is so selfish. You should share this event with othER people.

I've talked about it before, but the reality is that I'm just too spiteful to rope. I can't bring myself to let foids win, I will continue to make them uncomfortable for as long as possible. For this exact reason, I have taken the necessary steps to improve my health. So that I can live a long life. FUCKING IF IMMORTALITY IS DISCOVERED I WILL DISGUST THEM FOR ETERNITY!!! :lasereyes::feelsping::feelsree::reeeeee:

50s or 60s seem like a good time to go. Asidrs from all the age-related health issues, my parents will be gone and I ill have nobody.

Not sure tbh: My goal & plan as of now, is to finish-off college & see what I can do career wise. If I can't somehow ascend -or at the very least forge a good life for myself around 30- then I will just rope.
in the same boat myself

Roping is for cowboys, and I ain't no cowboy.

Horse Cowboy GIF
the movie lasso GIF

Honestly, not sure. I am 21 years old, and I think about it on a daily basis.

My best friend talked me out of it last week.

The future is always in motion. Today we may be incel deathnics, but tomorrow society may collapse and we may define ourselves as who we want to be in a new world of chaos. Then there is always rape