Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When do you commit suicide?

Raper

Raper

Lonely virgin
★★★★★
When do you commit suicide?

Preferably as soon as you hit puberty.

Never, it's not legal.
Also please don't do it, i need more friends ;(

JDBB
Just Don't Be Born

You'll know when the time comes. It's called destiny.

Once you run out of copes, and you physically can't suffer the pain anymore. If that never happens, age 40, for me.

Never, of course.30 May 2018 ~10am EST

Never, society consider it a coward way out.

Do not die as a coward

I don't have friends.

I don't want to be a 40 year old virgin.
Also, I don't want to be a 30 year old virgin.
Also, I don't want to fuck disgusting prostitutes.
So, when is your limit? 25?

for me its not looking good. if things don't improve by 25-27 ill probably shoot myself/buy a nitrogen tank and a scuba mask. i haven't tried everything yet. if i try everything and it doesn't work ITS OVER.

In a few months I guess, but my limit is 25 years old; no matter what I will do it at the latest on my 25th birthday. Mostly because I miss my childhood so much and want to be a child again, so 25 seems INSANELY old for me to be. I still feel like that innocent little boy who watched Pokemon, played Yugi-Oh, Beyblade etc. and had wonderful magnificent adventures playing with my friends while using our imagination So when 25 it´s officially over for me.

I don't have friends.

I don't want to be a 40 year old virgin.
Also, I don't want to be a 30 year old virgin.
Also, I don't want to fuck disgusting prostitutes.

We are your friends :)

Everyday I wake up thinking about suicide.

Whenever you're ready to Eat Rice.

Never. Dont let the normies and foids win. They want us to commit suicide.

Rage quit > suicide

I don't get this competition mentality about suicide. "Don't let society win." uhhh they win either way, incels dying is the closest we will ever feel get to feeling happiness. I am just saving up for a gun to boom myself with.

Gonna finish my STEM degree in a couple of weeks. After that probably move somewhere for work. Might try travelling in between. If my life still sucks after that I'll probably consider it

When you rather LDAR than do something productive for yourself. Why would you want to live even?

I'm Going for police suicide after i take some chads and stacys ofc

Last edited:
About 30 seconds before the cops shoot me :p

I'm 49. I only ever considered the rope seriously once and soon came to my senses. Not being like most other people can be harsh, but it also be a blessing. I literally have people I grew up with envying me now for not being weighed down by all the debt/kids/divorce/grandkids/where did my life go bullshit. I knew if I lived long enough, people would come round to my way of thinking :what:

Last edited:
I don't get this competition mentality about suicide. "Don't let society win." uhhh they win either way, incels dying is the closest we will ever feel get to feeling happiness. I am just saving up for a gun to boom myself with.
Yeah buddy

I live in a third world country, so if I'm ever homeless or forced to live in a dangerous slum full of criminals, I would off myself.

When my life inevitably becomes a downward spiral and I have nothing else to cope with

Probably around 35. If your life is still fucked by then (i dont mean only romantically) you'll forever be fucked and it will only get worse

Much before ending up in a nursing home.

when I can give everyone a little bit of the shit they gave me ...

TyiQngl

It's a natural process, your body will know when it's time.

Probably during a rather unpleasant mood swing.

Everyday I wake up thinking about suicide.
Don’t Sui, it’s the worst thing you can do, I cope by being stupidly low inhib because I realise I have nothing to lose and being low inhib is so out of the ordinary it is actually life fuel (making a thread soon) so I approach girls knowing they will reject me but I enjoy the rush of anxiety I get by approaching girls. Also think of your mom if you Sui

Don’t Sui, it’s the worst thing you can do, I cope by being stupidly low inhib because I realise I have nothing to lose and being low inhib is so out of the ordinary it is actually life fuel (making a thread soon) so I approach girls knowing they will reject me but I enjoy the rush of anxiety I get by approaching girls. Also think of your mom if you Sui
Do you touch girls?