Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When do the “best years of my life” start?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
absolutely brutal custom title from @Llama

about to turn 18 and nothings changed

parents b talkin bout all the things they did when they were that age and how exciting it was meanwhile for me 18bday just be like any other day and got zero friends no nuthin.

im tryna think and get inside the heads of all the normies around me my age. they are walking on a different planet. they are probably at the most happiest point of their lives that they'll ever be at right now and im the opposite. cuz i am a teen tho i know it will get worse. rn im the "least unhappy" ill ever be rn whereas everyone else is the "most happy" they'll ever be

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

they don't

they do not exist

Adolescence extends to 21-23 for men, so prime for men is 23-36; your finished growing but don't really begin rotting til your mid 30's (if you do alcohol or drugs you'll start rotting at 25). Prime It's 15-27 for women.

They probably already passed

You’re living them

You’re living them
Images 19

great

Never. It's just continuous suffering. That's why I'm exiting before the year's done.

Adolescence extends to 21-23 for men, so prime for men is 23-36; your finished growing but don't really begin rotting til your mid 30's (if you do alcohol or drugs you'll start rotting at 25). Prime It's 15-27 for women.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA peak fucking delusion :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah:

Prime for men is around the age when women are at their prime meaning 15-22. That's when you're suppose to be slaying prime pussy with most prime pussy being underage. Not in your fucking 30's you moron. This isn't the 1820's where you could marry a 16 year old at 28 after you have money maxed a bit.

If you have shit genes you are bald by 30 or at least balding, Women are more stuck up and harder to meet at that age. They are also ugly as fuck. Any attractive 30 year old woman is the creme of the top and would never fuck an ex incel.

Genetics = Life

If you are not 6' tall, you might as well be 6' under.

The best years of my life were when I was a toddler too stupid to understand anything

They were ovER A decade ago.

I love how morrissey always come up with song talking about some feeling we can relate to as incels.

but it's brutal, it never really began for us

It's all downhill when your hair starts falling off, trust me. Nothing beats the reaper

The best years of your life were before the sperm touched the egg

Eh at 18 a lot can change tbh. Not saying you'll stop being incel but you do change quite a bit physically and mentally from 18-22. Whenever I pass a bunch of first year early students they legit just seem like kids.

But avoid wageslavery. Avoid wageslavery like the fucking plague, I started working at 18 and my life basically ended with it.

13-22

Anything else is COPE

How soon is your bd?
Im turning 20 in a month

I can't take it anymore.

the best years are 0 to 3 then its over as an incel

When I was coping with videogames my mom would be bothering me about not doing anything and saying "you're supposed to be having the time of your life."

That would always just make me feel worse. Like can't you tell I'm trying to cope ffs?? This was 3 years ago when I was in college (before dropping out). Over.
Adolescence extends to 21-23 for men, so prime for men is 23-36

Seems kinda true. I've changed a lot mentally and physically since I was 18 or even 21. The boyish pictures of me at 18 are cringe.

However prime is debatable since you will have access to worse women and most men start looking worse since they gain weight and start balding.

Last edited:
You just gotta get out there brother!!! :soy: :soy:
The world is waiting for you!! You arent gonna find it sitting around in your room!!:soy::soy::soy::soy:
Life is beautiful!!!:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Edit: Thanks for the post kind strangerino!

Yeah, this is our best years.As a youngcel, it gets worse everyday. You have to balance school,school life, etc, along with a job (if you have any sort of common sense, you’d wageslave at a fast food place for prob 200 a week or so. 200 a week for probably 2 years? Dude youre set if yoy spend well). Its over for us, but just remember everyday is your new worst day ever

TLDR but you got a high iq taste in music. Smiths are a great cope, but there’s no music for your face

my best years were in middle school and when i had gym and could see delicious little girls in gym shorts and see-thru white tshirts jumping up and down and getting sweaty and stretching all over the gym floor

:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
and knowing that i could only watch and all i ever did was watch is what makes me so sad that those were my best years. they were getting finger-blasted by Chad behind the school gym after school and i could only hope to catch a whiff of her sweaty pussy as she walked to the locker rooms. my life is miserable

best is relative, for us they were probably in preschool

my best years were in middle school and when i had gym and could see delicious little girls in gym shorts and see-thru white tshirts jumping up and down and getting sweaty and stretching all over the gym floor

:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
and knowing that i could only watch and all i ever did was watch is what makes me so sad that those were my best years. they were getting finger-blasted by Chad behind the school gym after school and i could only hope to catch a whiff of her sweaty pussy as she walked to the locker rooms. my life is miserable
so suicidefuel !!!! tbh where is the rope !!!!

Never if you are an incel
0 if you are a chad

Best years for an incel are before puberty

if your an incel?

never bro

I haven't had sex in nearly 2 whole months so I thought I might aswell make an account here
Well, you shouldn't complain so much, most of us here have had nothing in our entire lives, for example, I'm 35 years old and I've never had sex, the best years of incels are before puberty without a doubt

when you kill yourself and get reincarnated as chad