Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When do my relatives finally give up on me and stop coping that one day i have kids ?

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I celebrated by birthday with my family this friday and of course my fathers parents (aka my grandparents) talked about muh wife and children because they are too low IQ and NPC to talk or think about anything else. Despite me being a 21 old virgin, they still think i can easily get girls. When will they finally give up on me and stop bothering me about it ? I just want everyone to give up on me like they gave up on my uncle.

When you turn 25 or 30. :feelshehe:

They need a little blackpill lecture. If they're too retarded, just use this meme.
41swii.png

They need a little blackpill lecture. If they're too retarded, just use this meme.
41swii.png
They are too low IQ and lack empathy to be able to understand the BP

I celebrated by birthday with my family this friday and of course my fathers parents (aka my grandparents) talked about muh wife and children because they are too low IQ and NPC to talk or think about anything else. Despite me being a 21 old virgin, they still think i can easily get girls. When will they finally give up on me and stop bothering me about it ? I just want everyone to give up on me like they gave up on my uncle.
When you become Wizardcel.

They dont even Unterstand why bringing Kids randomly in this world Is retarded . ( Unless you Lack emphaty and foresight About the kid )

Just try to move Out , Be Independent :feelskek: , Normies Unterstand Action more Then Words .

They dont even Unterstand why bringing Kids randomly in this world Is retarded . ( Unless you Lack emphaty and foresight About the kid )
90% of people lack basic empathy from my experience

Just try to move Out , Be Independent :feelskek:
Thats what i try. I need to make enough schekels first and then i want to get my own apartment asap
Normies Unterstand Action more Then Words .
They understand/believe whatever foids and their Jewish overlord tells them

90% of people lack basic empathy from my experience

Thats what i try. I need to make enough schekels first and then i want to get my own apartment asap

They understand/believe whatever foids and their Jewish overlord tells them
Yea i figured , to shallow and absorbed Info their own little Bubbles to give a Shit

Behörden Krams ist retarded aber mußte durch

So ziemlich , hat man ja bei Covid sehr gut sehen können , wie sie alle jetzt keine Masken mehr tragen :feelskek: :feelsclown:

When you turn 25 or 30. :feelshehe:
bullshit i'm over 30 and they still ask me just less often i bet they will stop completely after 40

Because getting a girl should be as easy as getting a job.
You might not get the best job out there, but if you're diligent and honest, you'll find some job.
It was like this during their time, and they do not understand that things have changed due to feminism, sexual liberation and apps.

low IQ and NPC to talk or think about anything else
Sorry to break it to you but starting a family might be the most important milestone in a man's life (and a woman's). Everything else is more or less cope if you can't achieve that.

bullshit i'm over 30 and they still ask me just less often i bet they will stop completely after 40

Imagine your family just accepting the fact that you'll never have a wife and some kids.

Brutal.

Imagine your family just accepting the fact that you'll never have a wife and some kids.

Brutal.
Yeah they are half way there it's my mom that don't want to give up since i'm only child. My grandma was always asking me when i will get kids, then she died without seeing them. Same thing will happen with my mom and then i will be completely alone minus few aunts, one or two uncles, whore cousins and single footballer future slayer male cousin.

Sorry to break it to you but starting a family might be the most important milestone in a man's life (and a woman's).
While i dont disagree, only being able to talk about muh family and mainstream topics is a sign of low IQ and a lack of critical thinking

At least u have a good family Bro

Yeah they are half way there it's my mom that don't want to give up since i'm only child.
I'm incel (over), my brother is severe autist (over), my younger sister doesn't want children and my older sister's unsure. Her current bf wants offspring but I know she got trouble after covid jab. So my parents' bloodline might brutally stop.

I'm incel (over), my brother is severe autist (over), my younger sister doesn't want children and my older sister's unsure. Her current bf wants offspring but I know she got trouble after covid jab. So my parents' bloodline might brutally stop.
Over, the jews murdered your bloodline either through feminism with social media/dating apps or through sterilizing jabs.

Even if your sis get a kid it will no longer be the same human as we both are since their dna has been altered to be the perfect slaves for ((((them)))).

Fakecel mentalcel

Except i dont
U said they celebrated ur birthday with u i dont think they dont care but i dont know i could be wrong i never meet them so i will assume u only saying sweet talk cos they r ur fam

U said they celebrated ur birthday with u i dont think they dont care but i dont know i could be wrong i never meet them so i will assume u only saying sweet talk cos they r ur fam
Virtue signaling

My parent already gave up on me ever having kids or getting a gf, and I'm only 19. They never pestered me about it and just talked about other stuff with me.