Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When did you stopped growing?

shadowsoulz125

shadowsoulz125

Banned
-
Just a quick question, want to know if the men stop growing at 25 myth is true.

Lol, I literally stopped growing at 14

Mostly done by 18. I grew about 1 in after high school and totally stopped at 20.

5'10", stopped at 14 lol.

i think you mean the "men stop growing at 25 claim," instead of "myth." it's not a myth. per the average, you can expect growth to stop at 25 with few exceptions.

Stopped at like 14.

maybethrowed said:
i think you mean the "men stop growing at 25 claim," instead of "myth." it's not a myth. per the average, you can expect growth to stop at 25 with few exceptions.
There's people coping thinking that they're still growing at 21, but however thats bullshit, and only a minority could get away with it.

Average age most guys stop growing is 18, some may stop growing earlier, or later, depending on genetics. However, most women stop growing earlier than most guys though, and usually go through puberty earlier.

Probably around 15, 6'0. I remember being one of the tallest out of my peers from 13-15, then those cunts started getting smug when they caught up to me. Having a quick puberty sucked. You're a young teen thinking you're going to grow huge, then you're stopped dead in your tracks.

I guess 18 for most people then. I hardly see anyone i know growing after 18, with a few exceptions.