Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over When did you realize

Hogan

Hogan

The strong seek power the weak don’t
★★
at what age or time did you realize man it’s over for me no Stacy wants me but only the chads

After I realized that every foid I would ever talk to would either outright say no or if they were too scared to say no they would give me their insta only to block me after I sent the first message.

like 14. it's been seriously OVER for quite awhile now.
it didn't even really begin, way back in elementary school I was a total jester. and at the time I was bluebilled obviously, so I didn't realize that they were just laughing AT ME, the weird autistic kid who will do dumb shit as soon as someone tells him to.

After I realized that every foid I would ever talk to would either outright say no or if they were too scared to say no they would give me their insta only to block me after I sent the first message.
Real

like 14. it's been seriously OVER for quite awhile now.
it didn't even really begin, way back in elementary school I was a total jester. and at the time I was bluebilled obviously, so I didn't realize that they were just laughing AT ME, the weird autistic kid who will do dumb shit as soon as someone tells him to.
Man I feel you I was the type of guy to make everyone laugh but than when the laughs are finished nobody even looks at me fuck that

I started having my suspicions at 16, but I think I fully accepted the realization at around 18-19ish.

HIgh school its never began

I started having my suspicions at 16, but I think I fully accepted the realization at around 18-19ish.
16 for me to I wish I never went to high school

Man I feel you I was the type of guy to make everyone laugh but than when the laughs are finished nobody even looks at me fuck that
having a bad theory of mind has lead to quite a bit of issues and arguments.

High school is the worst place for an incel because your forced to watch Stacy’s you like get with chads brutal world we will live
Yeah i would sometimes get yelled at by teacher for not pay attention sometimes say things that she would thrown things at me and slam the desk in front of me and say whats wrong with you and yelled loud and complain and say that im making her her mad for not being normal or responsive hated it so much was sui for me almost made me cry :cryfeels:

not even becky wants me

Yeah i would sometimes get yelled at by teacher for not pay attention sometimes say things that she would thrown things at me and slam the desk in front of me and say whats wrong with you and yelled loud and complain and say that im making her her mad for not being normal or responsive hated it so much was sui for me almost made me cry :cryfeels:
Fuck them ain’t your fault bro

I started hating normalfags before I finished elementary school and it spiraled out of control from there. That set off the chain of events which caused me to find the blackpill.

I started hating normalfags before I finished elementary school and it spiraled out of control from there. That set off the chain of events which caused me to find the blackpill.
Elementary is very early wow

I noticed my life was on a different course from planned in middle school, but it didn't hit me that my life was really over until I was 20, now.

Had massive issues socializing all my life, started getting severe acne at the end of elementary school too.

So probably around 10 or so.

I noticed my life was on a different course from planned in middle school, but it didn't hit me that my life was really over until I was 20, now.
Yes when you become an adult to your early adults is when most incels realize man my life is fucked

at what age or time did you realize man it’s over for me no Stacy wants me but only the chads
13. foids would invite everyone in the class for birthday parties except me on purpose just so they could all mock me next day.
i was literally the most quiet shy and harmless kid in the class but still got pick on just by existing.

Probably the first time I ended up being picked last during HS PE class.
This was more than ten years ago now, so I doubt it is that.

A long, long, long time ago