Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When did you realize the black pill?

• Thread starter Welcumtotherealworld
  • Start date
Welcumtotherealworld

Welcumtotherealworld

Subhuman Filth
Bonus points if you include the story that led you to it. You can include your age at that point if you want to.

I was 10 and I had two incidents in the same month. The first was at school, now I knew I was disliked but then this girl and I were assigned to collect supplies from another class. I was going in with her and she said “don’t go in, you’ll embarrass yourself.” This was a girl I liked, probably a 5/10 now. It was crushing!

A few weeks later, I went to a restaurant with my family and I was staring at a teen. My dad said “I think my son likes you”, oh, doesn’t sound TOO bad, right? There was a look of uneasiness on her face like: :trepidation: It was obliteration to the next level.

When I was younger, I had a crush on a blonde girl in my class. We eventually became great friends and talked every day on the phone for at least one hour. Our friendship was like a relationship, except for the fact that we did not have sex. Well, a chad joined our class and within two weeks she had sex with him, just because of the fact that he has a masculine face. Those two were together for three months and our friendship eventually broke because of her sudden lack of time. Of course, this wasn't the only experience that made me realize the importance of looks. There were many situations like this.

From partying to just going for a coffee. If I am around with chadlite friends, the blackpill becomes too obvious to ignore.